Chapter 19 - The Cold Celebration

Orian Pax had been on the edge of her seat. She had feared for Megatron. Now she felt a little silly. Steelhelm was right. He was Leader of the Decepticons for a reason.

Once the match was over her optics had been caught in his gaze. She flushed but couldn't look away. That was until Steelhelm and Blurr smashed into one another and she was thrown off of thr stadium and into the arena.

She screamed in shock. Thr ground was catching up to her fast. She closed her optics and braced for impact. However she didn't hit the gorund, she fell into Megatron's waiting arms.

"I've got you sweetspark. You can open your optics now." Megatron whispered gentle to her.

She opened them only to find her faceplates inches away from his. She couldn't help but gasp. Her optics widening. Orian blushed and clung to him tighter as she realized the entire crowd was watching and they cooed at her. Some yelled out to her:

"Kiss him!"

"Ask him out!"

"Can you get me his autographed?"

All in all it was mortifying for her. He held her close as he walked into the middle of the arena. He stopped.

Megatron looked at the crowd then at her. "You trust me little femme?"

"Y-yes?" She stared at him.

He smiled and then put her down on her peds. They both looked at the crowd and she smiled. It wasn't so bad. She noticed that the large screen had them on it. So they all saw her reaction when he grasped her pulling her to himself. They locked optics and he grinned. Their faceplates were so close that he just bent down and touched her lip plates with his own. With a wild gasp she clung to Megatron and he brought her closer. He latched onto her thighs and she jumped up onto him, wraping her legs around his hip plating. He walked out of the arena with her smiling at him.

Steelhelm blanched horrified that she was kissing Megatron. His horror quickly turned to rage. He was pissed. He should have known from the start that something was going on. They were always too close for comfort. They way he always looked at her ans she him. What Steelhelm wanted to know was were they fraging too?

Sunstreaker looked at Steelhelm and saw his friend's rage. He sighed. He and his brother had always known how Steely felt about Orian. Sideswipe had pointed out how innocent Orian was and that she would never notice her friend's advances. He was far to subtle that and she only saw him as a friend.

Blurr noticed Steelhem's aggression as well but spoke up slowly. "Let's go find them yeah?"

Steelhelm grumbled and they all follwed. The minicons had vanished. Soulstorm wasn't even surprised by this. They were Soundwave's and they did fight in the war so they were mostly independent.

When Sunstreaker spot Orian and Megatron they were with Tarn and the legless Kaon. He shook his hed smiling. Suddenly they found themselves surrounded by ex-Decepticons including all of Soundwave's vanishing minicons.

Megatron spoke up. "Barricade, Thundercracker, Skywarp. It's been quite some time."

All three sniggered at their ex-leader. (I'll put images of them later for you.)

"My liege." Both seekers bowed to Megatron. Barricade turned and bent fown outing his arm out for Frenzy and Rumble. The two scrambled up and he plased them on his shoulder plating. He cooed quietly to them as they snuggled into the larger mech.

Steelhem looked disgusted. He latched onto Orian and draged the confused femme away. He spoke up and hissed at Orian bitterly. "Orian if you're seriously actually considering to stay with them then that's your business. I want no part in this."

Orian looked shocked. He had been fine back at the stadiums. What happend? "Steely what's wrong?"

He snorted at her in disgust. "As if you don't know."

She frowned. "Steelhelm I don't know what's wrong. You were fine back at the stadiums. Is this about them being ex-Decepticons? You know that we all have the capacity to change. Give them a chance."

He hissed st her as his optics changed to an intense red. "Are you really that stupid?"

Her optics widend. This was bad she had never seen Steelhem like this and for the first time in her life she was scared of her friend. "Steelhe..."

"SHUT UP! Why Megatron?! Wasn't I enough? Or is he actually fraging you senseless?" He growled.

She backed up a pace like an invisible hand had smacked her. "I don't understand what you mean. I'm not, there isn't anything going on! We kissed twice that's all. The first time was just a misunderstanding."

He snapped and then a loud WACK could be heared. He hit her in the faceplate. She almost fell over if she hadn't of smacked into the wall behind her.

"You kissed him twice?! What is wrong with you! You're fraging Optimus Prime! He's only using you to get the Matrix."

That was her breaking point she cried and fell to the floor in complete fear of Steelhelm. This was something of her friend that scared her. Not even Megatron made her feel so small and helpless. She was so scared the she urinated. It pooled around her. On the cold floor.

Megatron and thenother had been distracted by Hook reparing Kaon that they hadn't noticed Orian and Steelhem. Megatron looked to his side. She wasn't there. He frowned then his bright blue optics went red as he turned around. He walked over and pushed Steelhelm away from her. He noticed the state of distress she was in and picked her up bridal style.

He took her to the fully awakend Tarn who cradled the small femme carfuly to his chest plates.

Megatron turned back around but Steelhelm was gone. He growled and knelt down infront of Orian. So he grabbed a cloth and set to work and cleaning her up. He was furious. The question was what happened?

By the time Megatron had finished cleaning her up she had fallen into recharge. He took her from Tarn. He walked back home with the yougling trailing after him. He noticed that Tarn held Kaon as they followed him along with Barricade, Hook, Thundercracker and Skywarp.

At least Orian would have extra help with the younglings now. That and his new job meant he could spend more time with her and the younglings as well. Once they reached the gate he instrucked Baricade and the Seekers to close and lock it. He didn't want Steelhelm coming back. That and there were now twelve ex-cons instead of just the six. He had wanted peace and quiet but he wasn't goingto get it.

Once inside his Apartments Tarn and Kaon took Orians ber room while Barricade shared one with the minicons. Thundercracker and Skywarp joined the seekerlings in their quarters. So he took Orian to his berth. She clutched him close in her recharge. He pulled her onto his lap and fell into recharge himself. He would find out what happend between Steelhelm and her tomorrow. For now they both needed rest.

Dun dun dar!!! Talk about Jealousy. Steelhelm is clearly going to be a problem for Orian and Megatron. Steelhelm certainly hurt her. Will she forgive him or has he broken her trust completely????

Notice how Orian and Megatron's little gang is expanding?

So as always see you next update. =)