Chapter 10 - Late & A Pain In The Aft = Steelhelm

Tap...
Tap...
Tap...

Wha?

Orian Pax onlined her optics. She had a moment of memory laps and panicked.

Where was she?!

Ahe turned and saw D-16 tapping his long taloned claws against the table he sat at. He had a helmlinks on (Headphones) they were red and covered his audios. He must have been listening music thus his reason for tapping on the table with a rather interesting beat.

She sat up. Memories of almost being offlined flooded her processor. She shivered with fear. Orian sighed. At least she was safe now. The young femme stood up from the couch and stretched her numb plates. She needed her energon cube. She suddenly realised that D-16 had yet to notice her awakening. She was feeling mischievous this morning. Orian grinned smugly to herself. With great care she slowly walked over to the large mech. She tiptoe. She slowly dodged the empty glass energon cubes scattered on the floor.

Just as she pounced he turned. She smacked into his chases. D-16 hadn't been expecting the assault and they tumbled onto the floor. In the commotion Orian had ended up beneath him. The situation that they were in, was embarrassing to say the least.

D-16's interface array was pressed firmly against her own. Her legs had some how wrapped themselves around his waist subconsciously. He had his servos on the floor on either side of her helm boximg her in. He looked down at her face plate only to see a very shy blushing femme underneath him. At first he was just as stupefied as she was. He then sniggered down at her. This was not how he imagined his morning. Not that he was complaining.

Orian noticed that his helmlinks had fallen off. He could hear her now.

"Um, a-ah. *gasp* err." Orian was speechless and to her embarrassment couldn't formulate a sentence.

"Do I even want to know why I got tackled?" D-16 drawled.

"Iwastryingtoscareyou." Orian regained her ability to speak but it was so fast and quiet that the meck upon her couldn't catch any of it.

"Little one you need to speak up." D-16 spoke flatly even though he was very much amused by her self-consciousness. He found it to be adorably intriguing. She reminded him of a certain data clerk.

Orian Pax took a deep breath to calm down. "I saw that you hadn't noticed me wake and, well, it felt kinda mischievous. I wanted to see if I could... Well you know, make you jump."

D-16 chuckled. Younglings, they were so playful. It warmed his spark giving him a felling of peace. He looked back at her suddenly remembering their... ...predicament.

Their lip components were only mere inches away, the two both knew it becoming self-conscious and quite aweare of their bodys pressed into each other. Her cooling fans clicked on and within seconds his own responded. Orian felt immense heat and something sticky leaking from her value from behind her interface covering.

It would only be a lift of her head to remove the small gap and allow her access to his lip components.

OI, yes, you Paxy. Where the frag are ya at?!

Orian jumped in fright and her face collided with D-16's. Somehow in her terror at Steelhelm comlinking her they had unexpectedly kissed. D-16 took it as an invention and slid his hands to her hips pulling her closser and with a quick slip snuck his glossa into her mouth. Orian acted on pure instinct and meet him. Her frame heated up with desire.

DON'T IGNORE ME. PRIMUS ARE YOU EVEN ALIVE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orian hissed activation the comlink breaking the lustful kiss with D-16 mournfully.

"YES I'M ALIVE!" Orian basically screamed into the link. D-16 froze then laughed realising that she hadn't kissed him intentionally and that her 'friend' had startled her.

Oh good... ...Alpha Trion called Ratchet. Suffice to say you're screwed. You were supposed to be back last night..."

"Scrap."

"Want me to tell them you're all good?"

"Yess please Steelhelm!" She heared her friend laugh. The comlink cut.

"Your friend, well he's a spikeblocker." D-16 whispered in her audio. She giggled.

"Thank you so much for saving me and letting me stay. Sorry bout this morning. I gotta go. I'm late. My old friend is probably in the process of getting a spark attack." Orian rushed through her words in a bit if a panic. Alpha Trion was going to offline her for sure.

D-16 just laughed. "Perhaps we may see one another again."

"Maybe." She smiled softly at the old mech.

" She smiled softly at the old mech

^^^^^^^^^-------------Steelhelm.

Long story short Orian Pax got the scolding of a lifetime from Ratchet, that was until she explained what happend. Minus her morning dilemma with D-16. Ratchet was very understanding.

"So this... ...Mech. Was he hot?" Steelhelm, five helms and a half shorter, looked up at her and wiggled his brows at her suggestively. Orian's only response was bright blue stains forming on either side of her cheek plates.

She was blushing, furiously.