Chaoter 9 - Unexpected Savior

1...

2...

3...

4...

5...

BANG. BOOOOOM!!!

Orian's optics flickered back on to life. They widened in full surprise.

It was D-16.

He certainly was not holding any punches back either. The way he moved was like a dance. It was a graceful dance of war and yet held it held a mighty power that had enormous strength.

Orian spotted a mech behind him but before she could warn D-16 he slammed his arm straight out and slammed it behind him. It hit the red and green mech full in the face plate sending him back into the ground knocking him offline.

She saw movement out of the corner of her optics and looked up. It was a femme with a large blade. Pax realised that the femme was about to jump down and slam it into D-16. Fear jumped into her spark for her savior. She got off the ground and ran at the distracted D-16, she smashed herlef into him just as the femme above them dropped down. Orian Pax wasn't strong enough to push him over but the force and the unexpected smash in was just enough to move him. He looked up and managed to grab Orian by the waist bringing her into his chase. He rolled them both moving full out of the way as the femme above them dropped down smashing the sword into the ground implanting it. She was shorter than Orian only reaching her waist.

D-16 growled in annoyance. With a flick of both his arms two thick, sharp long blades appeared. He smirked. D-16 looked back at Orian Pax and was quick to move in front of her his only thought was to protect the young femme. The femme from above was to distracted trying to desperately pull the bade from the ground. He grinned in triumph. She was the last one left. He ran at her she looked up to late and the last thing she saw was his fist.

BANG!

She was out.

D-16 laughed only to turn and frown at the little red and blue femme he had just saved. She looked up to him and gave him a nervous smile.

"Ah-h t-thanks I think." He looked at her tilting his helm. He rolled his optics and slowly wallked into the Colosseum. She looked back at the mechs and femme he had just snuffed. Yeah na she'd rather not be there when they awoke.

She turned and ran after Mr Beyond Belief in an attempt at catchimg up with him. It was far to late and dangerous at this hoir in Kaon to return to Ratchet. To be truthful she was far to terrified to be left alone after what had just occurred. It didn't take long to reach him. He looked back at her and motioned for her to stand next to him. She did and he pressed a button. A gigantic door rolled down covering the entrance into the Colosseum. She tilted her head staring at it failing to notice that the mech besides her had turned and walked deeper into building. She jumped and ran after him.

"So little femme how is it that you managed to attract such... ...Interesting Cybertronian's?" He drawled with amusement laced into his tone. She looked to the floor and rubbed once of her peds into the ground felling awkward.

"I went for a walk. Kaon is always so extraordinary at this hour. I heard a scream..." Orian Pax slapped her faceplate thinking back at her own stupidity.

"So you investigated the disturbance then?" D -16 questioned but already knew the anser only asking as a way to promt her to continue.

"Yes I did. Without thinking I ran and saw a dead femme with many mechs and some mech called Thunderhoof ordered them to kill me. I ran and you know the rest." She looked up at him. He seemed to be thinking.

"Hm." Was his only response. He walked off and she then followed him. They or he stopped at a door. He punched in the codes and it opened. She followed him in. It looked as if it was his apartment. It was huge.

It was littered with empty glass stained with energon

It was littered with empty glass stained with energon. She noticed an incredibly large messy pile of datapads that had many fallen from a table. She saw that the place was just a plain mess. It disturbed her. She couldn't stand mess. It made her gears grined.

"There is a only one berth. So unfortunately we'll either have to share or, one of us sleeps on the couch. Your call, I couldn't particularly care." With that explaination he walked over to the couch and lounged on it putting his peds on the small table in front of it and began to read a datapad. She looked around turning her head. She walked over to him. He looked up.

"I cannot ask you to sleep here. You didn't have to help me and I appreciate your help. I'll be happy to recharge here." He seemed surprised at her declaration. He nodded and walked over to a wall he dimmed the lights for her amd walked into what she guessed as his berth room.

She lay on the couch exhaustion finally taking over her. She fell into a deep dreamless recharge not long afterwards.