Chapter 14 - Knock... ...Out

He slaped his face plates.

What's 3 more?

Well Megatron was already regretting his idiotic decision to keep the three seekers based on Orian's cybercat cute eyes. The litte brats woke him up, early. Very early. Every morning.

"D-16!!!!!!!!!!"

Megatron's optic twitched at the sound of Orian. What was he a sparkling maid? That's all he ever seemed to do was look after younglings.

It was getting on his nerves.......

He rose from his berth with a grunt of annoyance. What could Prime... er... Orian want now. He really had to stop thinking of her as Optimus.

"What now femme?" Megatron blinked. There in the middle of his apartment was a very shiny, gloss chery red carrier mech.

Said carrrier mech smirked. "Ah, my Liege. How are you today hmm?" Megatron rolled his optics upwards.

"Knockout. Do I dare ask what brings you here unannounced?"

"Is that a femme or mech?" Lightingshock tapped Megatron on his ped. Knockout looked so startled at seeing the sparkling then he became affended at it's words.

"I am a carrier mech." He touched his chest proudly.

Lightningshock blinked. "Yous look weird." Megatron laughed.

Knockout however was scandalized. "Why you little..."

"Knockout! Grow up, it's just a Sparkling." Megatron hissed at him.

"Ah, yes my Liege. So who's the lucky femme?"

Megatron slapped his faceplate. "They aren't mine you FOOL!" I was conned into keeping them."

Knockout burt out laughing. "Seriously? Who could get you to do such a thing? Hahahahahahahaha!!!"

Megatron just growled. "She did." He jerked his thum digit at Orian who was concentrating and deep into her data pad.

Knockout took a closer look at the femme. His eyes widened. "Is that Opti..."

"Yes she is the Prime." Megatron grunted sitting down on the couch only to be massacred by the three seekers. Who had to jump on hin.

"Whaaaa.....?" Knockout was flabbergasted. "How in the Allspark is she..."

"Don't even ask, you don't want to know. I heared you had younglings yes?"

Knockout smiled. "Why yes. Yes I do. Splitspark twin mechs. Sideswipe and Sunstreaker."

Orian jumped and fell of her chair. "Really!!! The twins are yours? They're really good friends of mine."

Knockout's brow ridges raised. "Ah so your the pretty femme I've heared about then."

"So if your their Carrier then who...?

Knockout smirked. "Ratchet."

Megatron and Orian both crowed at once. "What?"

"We don't premote it. Me being an ex-Decepticon and all. That and Ratchet gets all embarrassed about it. He's actually very romantic and such a lover. Ahhh hmm." Knockout went on dreamily.

Megatron just looked at him like he had turned into Starscream.

"So Sides takes after you and Sunny..." Orian trailed off.

"Ratchet yes." Smiled Knocout.

"So let me get this straight the Decepticon's medic and the Autobot's medic got it on? Wow that's kinda funny. Haha." Orian giggled.

Megatron looked at Orian and slapped her on the back of the helm.

"Owie."

Knockout just laughed.