Chapter 20 - The Promise

Orian Pax sighed and snuggled deeper into the large warm thing wrapped around her. She jolted awake and everything came running back to her. She felt energon tears weld up in her optics. Looking up she realized that the warm thing was Megatron. She smiled at the old mech gentle. He was still in recharge so Orian quietly sliped from his grasp and went into the main room.

She went to her room but Tarn and Kaon were on her berth so she quickly left. She didn't want to remember Steelhelm and those deep red optics. That wasn't her friend.

"You ok?" She gasped and whipped around. She then relaxed at seeing the golden mech.

"Sunny. You startled me." He chucked at her.

He sighed and walked over to her. "Pax, what happend with Steelhelm isn't your fault. This is on him. Sideswipe and I warned him that you wouldn't know. He loves you but Side and I knew you only saw him as a friend. We tried to tell him to be upfront about it from the start. He can be as daft as a Decpticon Vehicon sometimes."

"Thank you Sunstreaker." She wiped the remaining tears from her faceplates.

He shruggged. "It's cool, Soooo, you and Megtron hu? What's going on there?"

Orian embarrassed looked at her peds. "I-I don't know. Sun. How would you express your desire to be more than friends with...."

"A minor, gladiator, politician, war Lord and the savior of Cybertron?" He interrupted. "Wouldn't have a clue."

She moaned. "Figures."

He laughed. "Just keep doing what you're doing. He'll initiate it eventually. You're young and worse still, THE Optimus Prime. That'd be hard to take." Sunstreaker then proceded to tell her what happend after they came home.

So we now have a house full of Cybertronians and there's no space. Orian thought to herself.

Pax clicked her digits together. She had an idea. Orian grabbed Sunstreaker and dragged him over to the other side of the old Colossium. She knocked on Shockwave's door. The door slid open and she smiled down at the logical mech.

When Megatron awoke he found himself alone. He got up immediately. The others were awake and talking to themselves quietly or arguing depending on how you wanted to see it. He frowned. Sunstreaker was missing as well as Orian Pax.

"Have you seen Orian or Sunstreaker?" Megatron questioned.

Tarn looked up. "We thought she was still in recharge with you. As for Knockout's brat, have seen him." He turned back to Kaon and glared at him.

Megatron frowned. He walked out and into the arena. He noticed Shockwave withnoth Orian and Sunstreaker heading towards him.

He smiled softly at the little femme. "So what mischief are you upto today?"

She grinned. "We are gettimg our quarters back."

He raised his brow ridge at her confused. "Oh?"

"Well you see if Barricade, Tarn, Kaon, Thundercrackerand Skywarp are staying then we should turn the Colossium into a multipurpose space. We can turn the Stadium into quarters, a medbay as well as other rooms like energon storage."

His face showed his shock. He remembered what Optimus had been like as a data clerk. When something frightening happend to him he kept himself busy and came up with very interesting idea's. He shouldn't have been surprised that Orian would be the same. He smirked at her. "Brilliant, nice to have some quiet back." He mused. Orian giggled.

Sunstreaker spoke up and looked thoughtful. "Ah you old mechs, you're so boring you can't handle just a little noise." Orian gasped at her friend in horror and oulled a wrench from her subspace. A loud THWOCK and a cry rang around the arena.