Chapter 16 - A Gladiator At Spark

"OI give that back!" Sunstreaker was screaming at Ratbat. He had stolen Sunstreakers new paint.

Orian Pax's optics went wide as she looked at the seekerlings. "No, Stop!"

BANG, CRASH. They had smashed a pot that belonged to Megatron. It had contained a rare Cybertron plant from before the war.

Soulstorm smirked at Orian. "Oh well, there goes Megatron's favourite plant of death."

Orian started to cry. She was so frustrated. Shockwave lived on the other side of the old Colossium so he almost never came to Megatron's quarters. So he was of no help.

Steelhelm and Blurr couldn't help either as they were at the new Colossium watching amateurs hit eachother. While Soulstorm's idea of helping was laughing and pointing out the obvious. Then there was Frenzy. He had mysteriously vanished that morning after Steelhelm and Blurr had left.

It had been only an an astrocycle since Orian's little arm wrestle with Megatron to let the younglings stay. For her it had truned into a nighmare. Megatron was working so he hadn't been home at all since that day. She knew he was providing for them but she desperately need somebody to cry to and help her.

In honesty, the place was a wreck. It looked like a mini war zone. Orian was finally at her breaking point.

"WHAT IN THE PITS OF KAON IS GOING ON???!!!!!!!!"

Everyone froze and looked up. In the door way was none other than Megatron. His normaly peaceful optics were cerulean blue but right now they were blood red. In other words, he was furious.

Rumble and his siblings had known Megatron for a long time, they squeaked out a cry of fear. Soulstorm gew a panivked expression and gasped wanting to melt and become one with the floor. The seekerlings however, giggled.

Megatron's helm whipped around to glare at them. "YOU THREE! If you're not in your quarters by the time I count to 3 you'll receive a beatimg of your life time." The seekerlings bolted for their shared quarters triping over one another as they did so.

He turned and growled at Soulstorm. "You are supposed to be helping Orian care for them not half afting around laughing at her! You will report to Shockwave immediately... ...You will be helping him with his work until I say otherwise! Now get out of my sight." Soulstorm screached and ran passed him. She was terrified of Shockwave, this was her worst nightmare.

He looked at Soundwaves minicons and hissed. "YOU. You will clean this entire place and it will be spotless when Orian and I return."

They nodded their helms vigorously at their ex-Lord and Master. "YES SIR!" They said together and began their grueling task Fearfully.

Megatron loocked at his sweet beautiful little Primeling. She had a faceplate full of tears. "Come Orian." Megatron spoke softly to her and he turned and walked out of the room.

With silent grace she followed him he stopped once outside of the apartment. He looked at her and sighed. "Orian I want you to look at me." She looked at him trying not to cry yet again.

He put his digits under her chin gently. "I'm not angry at you sweetspark. You're only young and you are doing your best. That's all I can ask for."

"But I..." She spoke up and he hushed her.

"No buts or I. Your doing fine. This is my fault for thinking this arrangement could work." He then paused, letting this sink in.

She started to cry. Was he throwing them out???

He smiled at her, he grabbed Orian's servo pulling her to him and lifted her up so that her legs wrapped around his waist. He grabed her aft with one servo and with the other her back plates. He brought her closer so that their spark chambers touched.

Orian gasped in surprise then her faceplates heated up with embarrassment.

He smiled softly at her. "I'm not throwing you and the little ones out. If that is what troubles you."

She beamed at him with delight and relief. What was he going to do then if this arrangement wasn't working???

"Being a minor only gives me so much money. It was fine with just you and me but now..." He trailed off. "Now I must search for a new job. There is only one that will give us what we need. That and I have a little feeling that you will magically produce more of these little terrors from somewhere.

She giggled as he bounced her in his lap. "So what now?"

He smirked. "Now, now we go to the new Gladiatorial ring. I will forerver be a gladiator at spark."

So big bad finally decided he sill likes hitting things hahaha lol. But coming home to a messy house would make anyone want to hit somethimg.

So the question is, how will he remian anonymous? Can he fool people into believing that he isn't The ex-Leader of The Decepticons??????

Until next time guys =)