Chapter 8 - Bad Move

"Steelhelm you should have seen the old gladatorial ring. It was beautiful. The old architecture was incredible. It was so well detailed and the colouring detail was soft and the texture of it was amazing." Orian Pax smiled at just the thought of the old heritage building. She had looked up the information on the Kaon Colosseum. It was now owned by D-16 and their was no information on the mech other than that he was a minor and the owner of the great warship The Nemesis that had once belonged to Lord Megatron. Orian vaguely remembered seeimg the Deception warship above the arena but had been to entranced by the Colosseum to notice it.

"STEELHELM!" Steelhelm jumped in fear.

"Aww scrap. It's my sire Ironhide or should I say, Ironaft." Orian laughed. She had of yet to met Steelhelm's creators. From what she had heard Ironhide was a hard aft and Steelhelm's carrier Chromia was just as bad as his sire. They were war hero's. Great autobots. According to Iacon's records Ironhide had originally been a Decepticon in the early years before war broke out but for unknown reasons swaped sides. Steelhelm didn't know as far as Orian knew and figured it was none of her business.

"Catch ya Pax."

"See you later Steely." Orian waved goodbye and watched as her friend ran. She decided to walk the old streets of Kaon. It was one of the only cities to be unaffected by the war and was in perfect condition. It made sense considering Kaon had been the Decepticon Capital.

Orian walked slowly enjoying the scenery of Kaon. The lights of Cybertron dimmed down telling her it was close to the Cybertronian equivalent of night. Kaon was dark and forbidding durimg this time.

"HELP!" Orian Pax froze. Her helm whipped towards the cry of help. She ran towards the screams. Before her lay a small femme with energon gushing from her chassis. Her colouring had begun to turn grey. She was offline. Anove the dead femme stood an antlered mech. He was blue and black.

He turned around and Orian felt fear in her spark. He signaled and a dozen more mechs appeared. "Offline that femme at once. I CAN'T have any witnesses." He walked away from the scene.

"Yes of course Thunderhoof. It will be a pleasure." Orian Pax shivered in fear. Then she suddenly bolted knowing that she was about to be offlined.

"HEY, HEY, HEY! After her you fools."

"Pleasure Femme is getting away!"

Orian was now in a state of panic. Keep running. Don't look back. The streets were abandoned at this hour. The closest place to hide was the old Colosseum. If she was lucly it would be open like it had been about an atrocycle ago. She doved and turned between buildings dodging their gun's firing.

There it is. Just a bit more Pax. Just a little further!

SMACK! Orian was slammed into the ground. She had been hit and now she was surrounded.

She looked on at them in horror. They raised their wepons and charged them up ready to fire.

She flinched and turned off her optics knowing what was coming.

1...

2...

3...

4...

5...

BANG. BOOOOOM!!!