Chapter 23 - The Set Up

Orian ran, she couldn't do much else. Being chased by younglings was terrifying when there was about 16 of them were trying to jump you.

Megatron was with the older ones. Teaching self defence and how to patch up an injured friend until you could get away from danager. Itheu were good lessons. Shockwave was even teaching them them all science of all types including biology. Each adult had somthing to give. Orian with her Data Clerk skills and Barricade with his scouting. Showing them how to remain unseen.

Most of all the little ones were teaching the ex-Decepticons how to be good and have fun again. They brought out the best in them.

"Orian." It was the minicons.

"Yes?" Orian sighed she was a little exhausted from running around.

Soundwave's minicons smiled. "Steelhelm wants to meet. We saw him around he asked for you. He's at Praxis said he'd be The Red Corner."

Orian frowned. She hadn't seen her friend for over 2 Stellacycles. She missed him. "Thanks guys. Could you let Megatron know for me?"

They all smiled. "Sure." They all left.

As Orian left she realised she was being followed. She looked back, it was just the seeker triplets: Thundershock, Lightingshock and Stormshock. She picked them up and put them in her chasse hiding them from view, a soft smile ghosted her lip components.

Orian was in a good mood she was going to see Steely. Orian skipped down to Praxis. Pax got lost a few times but she got their eventually. She spotted Steelhelm and smiled but she quickly noticed he lopked terrified. She ran up to him.

"Steelhelm what's wrong?"

"Orian I-I-I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. They said they'd kill my creators."  Steelhelm looked panicked. He refused to meet her optics.

Orian Pax's eyes went wide. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

The first thing Orian felt was optics watching her. She spun around.

It was Sentinel. What was he doing here? He walked up to Steelhelm grabbed the terrified mech and shoved his sword into her friend's Sparkchamber. Orian Pax screamed. She fell to the ground shaking in fear.

Steelhelm went grey and he droped to the ground with a loud THUD.

Sentinel gave her the sword placing it in her servos. "It had to be done."

She looked at the sword then to her now offlined friend. Pax looked for Sentinel but was horrified by what had just happend. The situation had worsened. He had mysteriously vanished and in his place The Eite Guard stood there.

She was grabbed forcefully and slammed into the wall. "I didn't do this please."

"They all say that. Let's go." A Guard sneered at her.

Orian Pax cried as they carted her off.

She was Trialled.

She was Judged.

She was Sentenced.

She was Guilty

She was Imprisoned.

She was Cast Out

She was on The Alchemor.

Bye guys this was my last chapter and it marks the end. See you in the next book

If you want more look for

Her Champion

It won't be out for awhile but that's the title

It won't be out for awhile but that's the title. Hope you guys enjoyed the ride as much as I did writing it. =)

I bet me killing of Steelhelm was a shocker hu? It was just like:

BAM AND THE DIRT IS GONE!!!!!!

LOL, ^^^^^ That's from a cleaning ad by the way 😂

But you get the drift < "Drift" get it???

Ah I'm terrible. =)