Chapter 21 - Upgraded

"Oh, why you filthy pile of scrap!" Thundercracker didn't appreciate being woken up so early. He slapped Skywarp in the faceplates. Then proceded to grumble into his berth.

It had been about 3 astrocycles (30 days so basically a human month) since Megatron had re-joined the gladiatorial ranks. Thundercracker, Skywarp, Tarn, Barricade and Kaon had moved in permanently.

During this time they had managed to restructure the Colossium. All the apartments were together except for Shockwave who liked his solitary so he was still in the same place, wasy from everyone else. They added an energon storage as well as a weapons vault. The put two mess halls next to the entrance for any visitors they might have. It was a convenient way to entertain high classed guests that would sponsor the Gladiators. They left the arena itself untouched. This was because Megatron threatened to tear out their sparks if they changed it. Orian guessed it thatnit had to do with sentimental value. This was a special place to him. It was where he met Soundwave, Tarn, Kaon and Optimus Prime. The arena was also where Orian and Megatron first laid optics upon eachother as well.

(I must have spent 2 hours drawing this image up the top of the page on my Tablet. Lol. It's just gives you a rough idea of what the set up is now that it's an actual home not just a Colossium)

The three seekerlings had moved out and into Thundercracker and Skywarp's quarters. It made sense considering they could teach the younglings more than Orian. That wasn't to say that the three didn't stop harassing the sweet femme. They had already begun to see her as a surrogate carrier. Which was fine with her she did adore them after all.

Barricade ended up with Soundwaves pit spawns as Megatron liked to call them in his quarters. This meant that if Soundwave ever appeared he would share those rooms as well. Much to the black mech's horror. He liked the minicons it was jsut that he fou d the silent mech to be creepy.

At the end of the day nobody wanted to share quarters with Tarn and Kaon. The to could be a bit too eccentric and the tended to be rather morbid going on about spilling some poor idiots energon out. So Sunstreaker and Soulstorm continued to share quarters with Orian and Megatron.

Now Burr was a fascinating case. He alternated betweeen sleeping in Tarn, Kaon and Shockwave's quarters. For some reason he just couldn't decide, the morbid mechs or the logical one. So nobody questioned it. Blurr was Blurr after all.

Megatrons loud boom could be heard. "THUNDERCRACKER!"

That was it, he bolted up and out. He and Warp had a match at the Colossium and so did Megatron apparently.

Yes I know, short chapter. Not really any action in this one. Then again... ...Well that would spoil it now wouldn't it?

You'll see next Update now won't you? =) Well until next update as always guys.