First Sight

Kaykays pov

It was 6:30 in the morning when I  was driving to school. First day of course. I walked in the school with confidence. Then to see a new kid. Everyone surrounding him. But I can barely see him. Finally he breaks through the crowd. Our eyes then meet. I was looking deep into his eyes. I couldn't look away. Suddenly my friend comes.

COLBY POV

I didn't know being a new kid is such a big deal. Everyone crowded around me. " can y'all get out the way I'm trying to go to class" colby said. I then break through the crowd to see a beautiful woman. Her eyes I can't describe. I want her,But im not sure how to get her. Her friend walks up to her so our eyes disconnect. I wanted to confront her. I'm not scared, it's just I'm not the type to fall in love. If my friends find out, they will call me a wimp.

Kaykays POV

As I was walking home I couldn't keep him out my head. Then I see him standing there with the immature group at my school. U began to eavesdrop. "bro I can't wait to get her and strand her" Colby said. He looked so nice but so immature. I can't see myself liking him.

Next morning

I wake up hoping not to see him again. I put on a plain blue shirt with black jeans. I head to my car, started it and head to school. I walked as fast as possible so I don't see him. I blink once and run into him. "sorry" Colby says. I just walk off. I run to the bathroom, and for some reason I want to cry but hold it in.

COLBY POV

I saw her walking so fast into the building. What was wrong tho. But I tried not to get noticed so I looked down. As soon as I looked down we bumped in to each other. "Sorry" i said. Hoping to start a conversation, she just ran off. Wait I can't catch feelings, don't be a wimp Colby. I walk up to Sam to say hi but he's  with Kat so I left him alone. Soon the bell rang for dismissal. I see her talking to her friends. "Hi" I say  she just looks away. How rude. Maybe she didn't hear me "hi" I said she looked away again. Time to confront her. "I said hi you  should say hi back" I said. " I don't talk to bad boys sorry" she said. "I sware girls are stupid" I said. " F*** you" she said. "F*** you b****" I said walking away.

Kaykays POV
After that rudeness

I can't believe him. Now I really don't see my self liking him. How rude. My heart is racing because of him. It's sad how could he. I then get in the shower from a long day. I put on my pjs. When I walk in the room I see Colby looking out of his window. I didn't know he lived next door. But I put that thought aside and lay down on my phone. I scroll through Instagram then seeing Sam And Colby's Instagram account. He's famous. He's so rude and bad tho. A few seconds later I see a follow request and a DM.