Mistake

COLBY POV

S: "Colby, why would you cheat on her? She loves you, well idk now. I can't believe you your not the friend I thought you were."

C: "You don't understand, it was a mistake, I was so in love and forgot about Ashley."

S: "You told me you broke up with her!"

C: "yea, we got back together 2 weeks ago."

S: "you need some explaining to do to Kayla."

C: "can you tell her, she wouldn't let me in."

SAM POV

I walk in Kayla's house, and they were hugging. No telling how long they have been in that position. "Kaykay Colby said he was sorry. He forgot about her cuz he was too in love with you." I said

K: "how do forget your girl friend, it all sounds stupid. If he was brave, he would apologize to my face. Stupid."

C: " babe I'm genuinely sorry for that. I honestly forgot. I wish you can see how in love I am with you."

K: " I'm confused, I love you too but, how do you forget about her. No sense.

C: "can you just forgive me, I'm sorry, I love you."

K: I forgive you, but I need time to myself, see you in the morning."

COLBYS POV
MORNING

I walk to Kayla's in the morning. She's just sitting there. Once I walk in, she ran up and hugged me.

K: "babe , I will love you forever and always.  I'm sorry to, for the way I acted."

C: "give me a kiss!"

We kissed rejoining our love. It was like 8:55, so we decided to go back to sleep. We cuddled for a while and talked before we went to sleep.

ACTUALLY 8:55

When I woke up, I noticed it was all a dream. Kayla did forgive me but I never saw her. To be honest, I never felt this way for a person and screwed things up when it happened. I put some clothes on and walk to her door.
*KnockKnock*
"Who is it?" Kay asked
"Colby!" I yelled.
"Oh, you. One sec." she said in anger.
She opens the door.
"The only way to satisfy me is to pick one girl, and I don't care who, but pick fast before I leave you." Kay said
"Obviously, I chose you I forgot about her cuz I was in love with you. Everything I said to you, I meant. I broke up with her already." I said in a loving way.
"Prove that you love me by tomorrow, then I will actually for give you. Cheating is never the answer, you should know that." She said.

Sorry so short I will be posting 2 a day now. Stay tuned