Finally

COLBYS POV

So I have to prove myself by 12:00,Easy, but she is hard to get. Let me think. I'll go shopping for her. I'll ask her friend what stuff she likes
( c. Colby e. Ella)

C: "Hey Ella"

E: "Hey, need something?"

C: "What kinda stuff does Kayla like?"

E: "She likes tight dresses, sweats, sweat shirts, PINK jackets, joggers, and Nike or Jordan's."

C: "Thank you"

E: " No problem

After that I went shopping, and got a few extra things. I know her favorite artist is Lil Uzi Vert so I got her tickets for his next show, and something special.

AT HER HOUSE
7:54

"Kayla come here." I said. Kayla looked at me, looked down, and bursted into tears. "Babe, awe Im speechless." She said softly. She went through the bags and loved it all. Then after that I said "this is a promise, you have to love me forever and always no matter what. It's a promise to me too." I said pulling out a ring. "It's a promise ring. Promise to keep it on,I have one too. This is cause I do love you and never meant to hurt you." I said. She jumped in my arms. "I love you, so much, it unbelievable how much I love you babe!" She cried.

Kayla's pov

My baby, my lovely Colby proved it in a way I didn't think he could. I'm more than happy. I love him so much. "Babe I'm glade to have you. This promise ring represents our love, and our love is strong, definitely too strong for me to hold. This ring shows you love me, I love you too babe, my love is powerful , and unpredictable. What I'm trying to say is I Love You Colby." I said. "I have more planned and at the end of the day, the big one comes. You know we can't go back to school, so we basically dropped out of college, we are 18 and it's legal for us to do more things, that's the only hints I'm giving you for the big surprise, Sam and Kat are in it too, they don't know though." He said happily. "I can't wait!" I said. "Lets take a nap because we need to be prepared for the big surprise." He said.

We took a nap until about 10:06. "Babe get up I'm gonna get Sam and Kat to spread the news for the four of us, and get dressed." He whispered. I think its was another date, but we'll see.

I got dressed, and walked in the living room. "
Guys there're 2 things I have to tell you
1. I HAVE LIL UZI TICKETS FOR ALL OF US." He yelled.
"Omg, you know me babe, I can't wait. I love you so much!" I said hugging him.
"Yay, Lil Uzi Vert we coming" Sam yelled.
I CANT BELIEVE IM SEEING LIL UZI. OMG!" Kat screamed.

2. We are moving out, all for of us, to a huge house. Were gonna need more people so ask friends!" He yelled.

Sorry so short, again. I can't post today, but stay tuned.