Trouble

SAM'S POV

"Colby, you said you broke up with Ashley, but really, you lied to both of them. Kayla is really mad so you stay in my room while I move her stuff to Zane's room."

"NOOOOOOO, STOP." He yelled

"I hate seeing you like this. Maybe if you make better choices this wouldn't have happened." I said.

"well, tell her that I love her." Colby said.

"She said she doesn't want to hear from you, look at you, or having anything to do with you." I said.

He didn't respond he just looked out the window. I lock the door so he would get out.

"Kayla you can come out and get your stuff." I said.

"Ok. Zane will you help us?" She asked.

"Sure." Zane said.

We got our stuff out the room. I walked to my room and the door was wide open. THE LOCK IS INSIDE, IM SO STUPID! Where is he.

"OMG!" Kayla said.

"IS HE IN THERE?" I asked .

She just ran and he behind me.

"He looks horrible."  She said.

"He's been crying." I said.

"Oh"

"Let me go get him. go in the bathroom."I said

I went to get him but he refused to get up.

"GET THE HE!! UP!" I commanded.

"OK, OK!" He yelled.

He walked in his room. He called her a couple times even texted but she blocked his number so she won't receive them.

KAYKAY POV

Luckily there where were two beds in his room, but it doesn't really matter.
Zane came to me. "Sorry you have to be put through this, so I'm taking you to davids house for a little. Everyone is there for you just come." He said.

"Ok, I'll get dressed." I said.

We got in the car and headed to davids house. When we got there everyone was sitting on the couch.

"Ooh, Kayla come here, let Liza comfort you." She said.

David looked confused and sad. "What's wrong with David?" I whisper to Liza.

"He feels bad, he knows y'all were in love. He used to be friends with them but he found us, anyway, Colby said he wasn't the type to cheat. So he's not talking. Try giving him a hug." She said.

Zane walked me over there, I sat there and looked at him. He looked at me and said "Sorry, sorry this had to happen, He has really changed." David said giving me a hug.
I started to cry. "It's ok. I would do the same." David said.

"David, I'll take her to Zane old room." Liza said.

She walked me in there and said, "David really does mean what he said. I'm sorry too, but I'll get you through this, here's my number, if you want to come to my place for company." She said.

"Thank you, for everything." I said

Zane bursted through the door.

"WE NEED TO GO, ITS AN EMERGENCY!"