Forgiveness

KAYLA'S POV

"I'm gonna kill you Zane!' He yelled.

"STOP! Can you please calm down. YOU made that decision, Now IM making my own decisions. We're not together, leave it alone. Move on. I'm letting you go. GO!" I said.

"COME ON! You probably would've done the same." He said.

"STOP BEING SUCH A JERK! I DON'T CHEAT LIKE YOU.  ZANE WOULD TREAT ME BETTER THAN YOU. LEARN TO LET GO OF PEOPLE. just move on. I yelled.

"It's hard. You don't understand, I love you and still do I'm sorry."  He said

"I get it. Your sorry, but you're probably gonna do it again. Who knows. If you can't move on, make better choices. Now leave, I'm tired of arguing." I said.

He left and slammed the door. I hated seeing him like this, but I don't trust him. Zane is sweet, but Colby would probably do something so it's either I move out or deal with it. I called Liza and told about the argument. She told me to come over so, I guess I'm going.

Zane drove me over there.

"Tell me when you're ready to get picked up." He said. I nodded. I knocked on the door and there was an immediate answer.

"Come in." She said.

I sat on the couch and waited for her.

"So, what happened?" She asked.

"Me and Zane are gonna try to be together, but Colby doesn't want that, he was being such a jerk. He's not the same." I explained.

"He wants you, actually he needs you. Forgive him. Start over, but this time take some time to make a decision to be with him or not. Forgiveness is a good thing." She said.

"I don't want to get hurt again." I said.

"Do you see him, he's hurt. Give him one more chance." She said.

I thought over what she said. One more chance. But Zane.

"Zane and I agreed on trying." I said.

"Zane will understand, he knows y'all were in love go talk to him." She said.

I gave her a hug and thanked her. I told Zane to come picks me up. And , explained everything. Liza was right he understood. But, I need to talk to Sam.

"Sam I want Colby back. I'll give him one more chance." I said.

"Ok, but, if he does it again, y'all are over, her hurt you to badly. Now go talk to him girl." He said.

"Ok." I said laughing.

I walked into his room. He was sleep so I decided to lay next to him.

"Kayla." He said.

"Yea it's me." I said.

"What's up." He said.

"I want you back." I said.

He sat up real quick, and looked at me. He looked at me and smiled.

"For real!" He asked.

"Yea, Liza gave me advice." I said.

Before I could blink, he hugged me.

"I missed you. I will never, ever, in my life, do that again, I sware." He said.

And we kissed. Of course, like always, Sam was watching.

"Congrats!" He said.

We looked at eachother, awkwardly. So I broke the silence

"I'm gonna go talk to Zane real quick." I said walking out.

"Zane I hope you understand." I said.

He was sad, "I do," he said sniffing.

He was crying. Now I feel bad.