Missing

COLBYS POV

"COREY, WHERE IS DEVYN." I yelled.
There was no answer
"COREY!" I yelled
We went searching for Corey but he wasn't in his room.
I went to go see if he texted me or something, and he did, 5 times
"Me and Devyn are going for a walk. We'll be back in a few minutes."
Ok nice
"Some one is following us. Can you come find us?"
Uh oh
"THEY TOOK DEVYN!"
OMG
"WERE IN THE BACKSEAT, THEY TOLD US TO TEXT OUR FRIENDS FOR THE LAST TIME, TELL EVERYONE I LOVE THEM."
Oh no
"Goodbye."
That was the last text. We have to find them.
"EVERYONE, DEVYN AND COREY HAVE BEEN TAKEN! WE HAVE TO GO LOOK FOR THEM, HURRY!"
Once we all got ready we went to find them. "They went left because I saw them when they walked away." Aaron said.
"Ok, were gonna split up into 3s. Sam you're with Kat, Aaron you're with Me,and Kayla you're with Colby. Elton commanded.
So we all went our separate ways. "Babe, what if we get taken on the way to find them?" She asked crying. "We would get through it together, babe we have each other, just like they have each other, they will get  through it cuz they have a great bond." He said "now lets go!" I commanded. On the way we noticed something, so we got closer. Everybody was hiding. "ISSA PRANK, HAHAHAHAH!" Corey yelled. "Wow you really had me worried, everyone was in?" I asked. " yup, PRANK WARS HAVE BEGUN HAHAHAH!" He yelled in laughter.

AT THE HOUSE

We let that slide for a while. "Kayla, were gonna redo that date anytime soon it a surprise." I said. "Just don't mess it up, please because I cried for nothing." I said In laughter. "Look, Kayla, I love you and didn't mean to hurt you in any kind of way, I love you so much more than you think. I hate seeing you cry, and I know you're a sensitive person, but trust me, I've changed, a lot, because of you, and I will never, EVER, do that again."
I said. "Awe, you're gonna make me cry, I love you too." She cried. She gave me a kiss. "I don't know what I would do without you. You're my everything and more." He said combing through my hair. "And be safe on your own because I don't want you to go missing." I said. "Ok babe, lets go to sleep. I wrap my arm around her waist, and kiss her on the cheek. " gnite" I said. "gnite" she said back.

EARLY IN THE MORNING

"Kayla, I've decided, were going on the date today. But it's a triple date." I said

Sorry so short. Stay tuned