time to ourselves (Wk.1 Pt.4)

Saturday
KAYLAYS POV

"Ugh, THIS SUCKS!" I said.

Then suddenly we fall.

Even tho our cliff diving was late it was still a day to remember. Me and Colby got no sleep so we went home and went to sleep. We decided to just have the weekend off. Zane, Sam, Katrina, and Aaron came over. We all missed each other.

"Hey yall, how yall been doin?" Zane asked hugging me.

"Good we got no sleep last night how bout you?" I asked.

"Good, baby girl, why you look like that?" Zane asked.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Go look in the mirror." He said.

I looked in the mirror and I had a huge thing under my eye.

"It might be an allergic reaction." I said.

"Ok, I get some frozen veggies so you can put it under there." Zane said.

"What's wrong with kayla?" Katrina asked.

"She think she got an allergic reaction to something." Zane explained.

"Ok well Sam Colby and Aaron left to go grocery shopping." Kat said.

"Ugh, can you call him and tell him to get medicine for me?" I asked.

"Sure one sec." Kat said.

She called him and told him. I took off the frozen veggies and it got way bigger. I couldn't open my eyes.

"ZANE CALL 911 IT GOT BIGGER. HER EYE CAN'T OPEN." Kat yelled.

He called 911 and 5 minutes later they arrived and put me in the back. I fell asleep and when I woke everyone was in my face.

"They said you got bit by some kind of mosquito." Aaron said.

"Will I be ok?" I asked.

"They said they don't know it might poisonous. And when I find out what big did it ima beat that bit** up." Zane said.

I smiled a little then Colby bursted in.

"BABE, ARE YOU OK?" He said

"yea don't worry." I said.

The doctor came in and look like he had bad news. He look at his papers and looked at every single one of us.

"The mosquito was poisonous so we have to get that out and there is a chance you won't survive."

Everyone look worried and stared at me. I was speechless.

"What mosquito was it?" Zane asked.

"We don't know were still studying it might be a yellow jacket."

Colby stormed out. Sam followed.

"Ugh, what time is it?" I asked.

"11:56" Zane said.

I drifted of to sleep.

Sunday
COLBY'S POV

"she might die, that's why I'm mad, I don't want to lose her." I said.

"Might, ok, you need to calm down." Sam said.

"I'm trying it's not as easy as you think." I said.

"Well go see her at least." Sam said.

I got up to go see her. She looked so, not like her self he skin looked faded, he face looked pale, her eyes were darker than usual. I'm already losing her.

"Kayla, how you feeling." I asked.

"Sleepy, they said they're bout to start checking my eye just hope I stay alive." I said.

"Don't say that let me give you a kiss for they tell me to leave." I said.

Then the doctor came in and told me to get out but kayla was sleep already. She looked almost so different. Hopefully she'll be ok.