True Colors

Colby followed me. That jerk had the audacity to follow me. I sent one back and read the DM. "Hi little girl ready to get your life ruined I moved in next door😉." Wow he really is annoying. Well I said "Idc just don't come over psycho" and fell asleep

FRIDAY MORNING

I woke up to see if texted he said "ok😏" wow I'll just ignore him and get ready. I dress as best as I can. I wear a black fading into blue dress with black heels just cuz it's Friday. As I get in the car Colby gets in to.
(C. Colby
(K. kaykay

C: May I have a ride?

K: No get out!

C: Look my mom is an alcoholic and has no control on wants she's doing please just give me a ride.

K: Fine.

The whole ride was silent, until.......

C: you're cool Kaykay. You're not like other girls, I like that.

K: ....... thank...you?

We then both walk out of the car. Everyone is staring at us. He picks up my hand and says "just go with the flow" so I held his hand. I got that feeling in my stomach. I didn't want to let go. Suddenly he kissed me on the cheek. I smacked him and made a huge Sean. But I think I caught feelings .

Colby's POV
After that

I tried to be cool but I messed up. WHY DO I SCREW UP!Hopefully in math class it's not awkward between us, I wanna make it up to her.

MATH CLASS

Kaykay walked in and sat next to me but scooted over a little bit. "Kaykay, I'm sorry, it's just I.." I got caught in my words. I couldn't share my feelings for her "hey can we just like hang out at your house for fun?" I said. "ILL SEE!" she yelled. When she yelled, I jumped a little. I didn't know what to say,But I smiled.

After school

I pushed through the people to find kaykay. There she was. She looked incredible. "So, did you make up your yet?" I said " yea u can come over." I was excited but said "cool" so we then walk to the car. "You drive" she said. "Ok" during the drive she grabs my hand. " You are difficult for me, explain how you feel" she said "uhhh umm ehh" I said lost in thought. "It's ok Sam and Kat are coming too" she said. "Wow, ok." I said.

At the house

"Let's play a game" KayKay said "like what" they say in unison. "Spin the bottle" Kay said. I spined the bottle first. Of course, landed on kaykay. She came to me so fast and gave me a kiss. A long kiss. Our eyes lock after wards. Then her screen flashes. "ITS 10:00. " I said "I should head home my mom will kill me.". " let's have a sleepover" kaykay says.

Hey guys, I will be posting a new part every day, maybe including the weekend. Hope you liked it!