24.

Calum

I sit in my room the same night with Luke and Michael. Mom said it was time to come home and you can't argue with mom, she is always right. Besides, I miss her anyway.

"I'm fucking serious, it was the best thing I've ever had done to me." I say and Luke only smiles, Michael laughs. I felt a little guilty talking about it, since I left without much to say. She didn't say anything either, just a quick kiss and a goodbye.

"I never would have pictures her to be one to do that. How the hell did you get her to do that?" Luke says.

"I didn't do anything. Okay, maybe I stole her clothes when she got in the shower, but that's it, I never thought it would lead to that. She is fucking me up, guys." I say and smile brightly, falling back onto my bed. She is honestly the best person in my life. Not because she has a magic hand and a magic mouth, or because she is hot. But because she is a good, positive influence on me and I feel so much happier around her. I do like her a lot.

"Are you going to ask her out?" Luke asks me and I shrug.

"I don't want to freak her out with dating, not yet. Things are going so good right now. I don't want to pressure her."

"She likes you, though. You like her. Ask her out before someone else comes along and does it for you." Michael says.

''Charlie." I growl and stand up. "That bastard had the nerve to ask her on a date. I'm sure everyone at that school is aware that Emily Chase is my girl and no one else's." I cross my arms and Luke smiles.

"Our point! Now grow a set and ask her or I'll ask her for you." Luke says.

"Okay, okay." I laugh and smile.

Emily

"Ew, you have cooties, don't touch me with that hand!" Ashton cries out as I push my hand toward his face. Of course it is clean, but he is being dramatic.

"Like you haven't done anything similar with those disgusting things." I say and he laughs.

"I am a busy man, but you are a baby, you can't do that." He says and then he gasps, pressing his hands to his cheeks. "Oh my God, Luke was right, you are being corrupted!" He says, squishing my cheeks together. I slap at his hands and push him away.

"I really, really like him Ashton. That's scary, what if I mess it up or something?" I ask him.

"Okay, I know I may not have completely liked this, or him because I think he is a dick, but I think you two are good together. It's not totally healthy or unhealthy, it's not completely sexual. This could be good for both of you." He says and smiles.

"You really think so?" I ask him and he nods. "See, this is why I love you, Ashy."

"I love you, too." He says and laughs.

"How are thinks between you and Lily?" I ask him and his smile grows wide.

"So great. She is so perfect, Em, I can't even begin to explain it. She is the nicest, hottest girl I've ever met and I will honestly marry her and have twenty kids." I'll even have all twenty if it means keeping her around." He says and I laugh.

"You're going to be a good dad, I just hope not anytime soon." I say and he smiles.

"Do you miss your dad?" He asks me suddenly and my smile fades.

"Why'd you wanna bring that up? Things were going so good." I ask him self-consciously.

"Worry, curiosity. Mainly worry. There is no parental figure here at all for you anymore, it seems." He says and shrugs.