I tap my fingers against the table and I adjust the big blue sunglasses on my nose as another car pulls in. A lot of them are teachers and parents, a few men looking to see a hot teen girl or two in shorts and a crop top, but as I promised, it's the guys who wear them without shame.

"Fill up that bucket at three, would you?" A girl asks me as she walks by and I walk over to fill it up and I see the car. A familiar car and a familiar face.

I put the hose in the big bucket and I smile as my mom rolls her window down. "Hey, mama, what are you doing?"

"Supporting the fundraiser. Are you sure this is appropriate for the guys? They seem too exposed to me. I'm glad you're changing schools, now." She says, looking around with a freaked expression. We talked about me switching schools with Lyle and she agreed. It took a bit of convincing and I got her to agree to keep quiet about it.

"As long as girls aren't dressed like this, no one cares. It's sad, but true." I say and she nods. She looks around and then giggles a little. I look back and see Ashton rocking the pink crop top and the gigantic pink sunglasses and a big yellow sponge. The sunglasses are sadly his, he already had a pair at home. "He looks great, doesn't he? Lily took so many pictures." I ask her and smirk.

"Where is Calum?" She asks.

"He is lucky, he is running concession shirtless. He doesn't have to wear the outfit." I say and look over at him. I shut off the water and Ashton walks over.

"Hey, mom, you ready?" He asks her and she laughs. I walk back over to the tables where drinks and snacks are set out and I sit on Calum's knee as he hands a little girl change.

"Enjoy your brownie, love," He says happily. The little girl blushes a bright red and she runs off. He lets his hand move to my hip. "Hello, pretty lady." He says to me to me.

"All the little girls hitting on you?" I ask him and he laughs.

"What can I say, I'm a cutie pie." He says and I smile. "This boy tried to bring his bike through. He was a really little guy, so I gave him a free cookie and sent him on his way." He laughs and I smile at his enthusiasm.

"Look at you, being all good with children." I say and poke him.

"Hey, don't get any bright ideas, lady. I am not gonna be a daddy any time soon. Unless you asked for it, but that's the only way." He says and I feel my face flush.

"Calum Hood, someone could hear you." I say and he chuckles.

"You act like I care, Em, but I don't. How many times do I have to say it?" He asks. He tugs at the bottom of my shorts that cover my bikini bottoms and I smack his hand.

"You should." I say and he smiles.

"Yo Chase! Bucket!" A guy yells and I stand, walking over to him.

He was the lucky winner of the My Little Pony shirt that I butchered in half and I smirk. "Rocking the shirt, Bennet." I say and he flexes and the shirt raises. He adjusts the heart sunglasses he wears.

"Hell yeah, I am," He says. I turn on the water and put the hose in his big blue bucket. "The sunglasses aren't too comfortable, though."

"Yeah, but they are all I could find. How many cars have you done?" I ask him.

"Ten, maybe. This old woman came through twice. Totally jealous of my shirt, if you ask me." He says and winks and I see her walking over. She doesn't seem to see me and I know exactly where her gaze is set. I look back and Calum hasn't seen her, he is dealing with a crowd of little girls, so I step in front of her.

"Can I help you?" I ask her and her eyes snap over to mine and narrow.

"Not really. Here to see someone," She says and tries to go around me but I once again block her. "Do we have a problem?" She asks me.

"Oh, yeah we do, you should go. He doesn't want to see you." I say and smile at her and she scowls.

"Oh, get her, girl." Bennett whispers not so quietly from two feet away and I glare in his direction but he pretends to be busy.

''His words or yours? Because he seemed pretty happy to see me the other day." She crosses her arms.

"Gonna let her talk to you that way?" Bennett mumbles some more behind me. I barely knew this guy, but I wanted to smack him with his sponge.

"Shut it, Bennett," I mutter. ''I'm fine with him saying hello to an old friend, but this popping in and out shit has got to stop. The nearest exit is behind you so if you could stop tramping around and go away you'd be doing everyone here a big favor." I glare at her.

"That's right, that's what's up." Bennett snaps his fingers behind me and I growl. He turns completely around this time.

"Tramping around?" She says and scoffs. "So insecure about your relationship that you get jealous over me? Calum shouldn't even be with someone like you. You aren't his type, you must know it's not gonna last long, so why not step aside and let a real woman do the job-" I see a figure move past Bennett and pick up the hose and start spraying water on Missy.

"Oh no, I'm so sorry." Whitney says in bored, sarcastic tone. "Golly, so sorry. Hose malfunction, I can't control it, sorry if you can't breath. Try blowing it out your ass and get out of here, this is for cars, not whores." She says as the water hits her right in the face. She lowers it and Missy looks at her with black streaks running down her face and her hair plastered to her skin.

"What the hell?!" She says and sputters out water.

"I'm sorry, what gives you the right to come up here and talk to her that way? And really? A real woman? She is a real woman, and here you are looking like a fifteen year old boy put on mommy's makeup. Man, get outta here before I slap the ugly off you. Bye, go ruin someone else's fundraiser! See ya! Come back with money and a car!" Whitney shouts and waves as Missy growls loudly and walks away. Whitney gives me a look and rolls her eyes. "I'm just gonna say that you suck at defending yourself. Hurry and fill these buckets then get back to work, moron." She says and walks away with a proud smile.

I shut off the water and Bennett is clapping and cheering, but out of the crowd that was watching, he is the only one.

I walk back to Calum and for some reason, I feel like making out with him right there and then kicking him in the balls so hard enough he cries. I settle for sitting in the chair beside him and pouting. "My lap not good enough for the little princess anymore?" He asks me and I glare at him and he shuts up.

"You look like an angry toddler, baby, please stop looking at me like that." He says after a full five minutes of silence, trying to lighten the mood.

"Shut up. You're mine, I'm yours. I am your type and I am gonna make sure we last for a very long damn time and later I am gonna do you so hard just to prove my point, got it?" I say and he looks stunned, but smiles.

"Yes, ma'am," He laughs. "And in my opinion, I don't think Whitney got her enough for talking to you that."

"Yeah?" I say and try to keep my smile back. "She already looked like a drowned cat."

"I fucking love you." He laughs again and smiles.

"You better love me."