Chapter One

"Oh my god Herc calm down," John said, rolling his eyes at his friend. Hercules had progressively got more nervous as he stared out the window, seeing the plane rise higher and higher in the air.

Hercules mumbled something to himself, though he didn't show any sign of hearing John's attempts at communicating with him.

"Come on Hercules, the chances of the plane crashing and sending us to our deaths is extremely low," Alexander chimed in from where he was sitting, a row behind Hercules and John.

Usually John would have chosen to sit next to Alexander, but he decided to sit next to Hercules, hoping in some way that could calm him down.

It didn't.

"Alex, that's not helping," John said, glaring at his boyfriend from the space between the seats.

"Sorry John," Alexander said, shrugging. John saw out of the corner of his eye that Hercules was biting his nails. John grabbed his hands.

"Don't do that," John said, not letting go of Herc's hands. The flustered man didn't respond nor try to pull his hands away. He did look at John though, for the first time since the plane took flight.

"Okay," Hercules said quietly, folding his hands, placing them in his lap. "Flying makes me nervous John." For such a tough looking guy, you wouldn't think he would be so soft hearted, or that something like flying would scare him. But it did, severely.

"No shit," Alex said, swinging his arms over John's seat.

"Alexander," John warned, he was on edge enough from having to help Hercules, he couldn't handle Alexander's sarcasm at the moment.

Alexander put his hands on John's shoulders, an action only he knew would calm John's nerves.

John sighed, looking over at Hercules who had his eyes closed, his head against the window. It looked like he was trying to sleep, so John didn't try to speak to him any further.

"This is going to be a long flight."