Chapter Nine

"Jefferson," Alexander growled, stepping towards him. John grabbed his arm, silently asking him to back down.

"You know it honey. Me and Maddy here were out for a stroll when we stumbled upon your ragtag group," James rolled his eyes. "Isn't that right Maddy?"

"Thomas, please don't call me Maddy," James said, glaring up at Thomas.

"Sure thing Jemmy," James rolled his eyes. Thomas had endless nicknames for him. "Anyways, you and John seem to be doin' just fine now. Could you two be any gayer?"

"Thomas, before you go calling anyone gay, you should tell your boyfriend to quiet down when you're fucking him. James isn't exactly quiet y'know," Alexander smirked as James turned red. Alexander used to share wall with them in the dorms, and he wasn't lying about James not being quiet.

"What did you just say?" Thomas asked, walking closer to Alexander. "Don't talk about James," Thomas hissed, his face wielding the expression of pure rage. "Say anything you want about me, but don't ever talk about James." Thomas held a glare at Alexander for a few second before wrapping an arm around James and walking away.

It kind of made Alexander smile. Sure, Thomas was a dick, but he really did love James more than anything.

"That was Jefferson?" Lafayette asked. "He was a dick."

Alexander laughed, pulling John close to him.

"Alex?" John looked up at Alex. "I'm rooming with you tonight." Alexander smiled from ear to ear.

"I love you John," Alexander said, ignoring the girls who were giggling.

"I love you too."

A/N: sorry this is so short, the next chapter will be longer. Also, this is almost at 500 reads!! I know that's not that much but it still makes me smile.