Chapter 9: Misunderstandings

A pristine, white tub sits on sky colored tiles. Pink bubbles that smell of roses glitter on the water and I sigh as I sink into the warmth. I'm surrounded by puffy clouds and stars, a bright moon attached to the corner. Dark blues and purples fade in the background and I smile in peace.

The clouds begin to swirl into an image, something familiar yet not, and I lean forward in the tub to get a closer look.

Three figures emerge from the dust, and from their shape I can tell it's the boys. I watch as they move around and giggle as one hands me a daisy they picked. But the second my fingers touch the flower, it vanishes with a poof and suddenly everything is an angry red.

Smoke and fire fills my senses and the once tranquil feeling is replaced with unrelenting anguish. I call out for the boys, hearing nothing but pained screams as I begin running. I somehow stumble upon a burning cemetery and back away from the skeletal demons that are charging towards me.
I turn around to hide but scream in horror as I stare at three, lifeless bodies hanging from the trees. They are barely recognizable and I drop to the ground sobbing at their forms. All I can think as the demons circle around me is, how could this happen?

________________________

I wake up in a sweat and let out a deep breath when I realize it was all a dream. I collapse on my bed, well I try to, but something is blocking me.

Sleep is one of my favorite things. While some littles don't like sleeping or naps, I LOVE it! Especially if I have a daddy to cuddle up with! I love the warmth of the blankets and how soft my pillow is (Howard does too.)

So you can figure out how confused I am when instead of stretching out onto a comfortable mattress, I stretch out onto something very hard. I move to shift but-

Squeaking as heat fills my cheeks, Luke moans and turns in his sleep. My eyes are wide in embarrassment and arousal as his grip tightens on my tummy. I slowly turn my head to the side, terrified I woke him up, but am greeted with soft snores and a tussle of messy brown hair.

I'd smile at his adorable face if it weren't for the fact that I need to move before this gets even more awkward. I slowly turn back and try to wiggle out of his grip but this only makes him hold onto me tighter. I huff in frustration and hide my face in the pillow as he grinds into my backside. What am I supposed to do!

I remember learning in health class about boys having morning wood but I didn't think it was real! I sigh as I come to the conclusion that I need to wake him up.

"Psst" I whisper, "Luke... hey!" Nothing. He's sleeping peacefully and now it's starting to tick me off a little bit. I shift my body so that I'm lying on my back and he finally lets me adjust myself slightly. He snuggles into my neck and I shiver as his warm breath hits my neck. I consider trying to fall back asleep, but as he grinds his hard member into my leg I realize that's not gonna happen.

I wait until I feel the heat leave my cheeks and take a deep breath. Heaving my body weight to the side, I slip off the bed with a groan as Luke shoots up in distress.

"Oh my god, Autumn! Are you okay?" he asks will jumping to the floor, helping me up. I nod my head and stare up at his tall figure.

His adorable face scrunches up in concern and I can't help but giggle at the stray hair dangling on his forehead. I go to tuck it but he grabs my hand and pulls me to his chest. My eyes widen in surprise as my body falls against his. Chocolate eyes scan over my face and he nods to himself, seeming to agree that I'm fine.

"Okay good. I was worried about ya! You always seem to get hurt when I'm around" he chuckles. I giggle and smile when our gazes lock. I stop breathing as he looks down to my lips and shiver as he licks his own. He looks up for conformation and I slightly move my head before we begin to inch closer and closer together.