Chapter 19: Pain is Real

Freezing cold air wraps around my body like a blanket and I shiver violently. I gag at the wretched smell my body produces as it's caked in blood, sweat, and tears. The scratchy jail cell digs into my skin so I try to hold onto my ripped clothing tighter.

I've lost count of how long I've been in this hell but god knows it just doesn't matter. I couldn't be in any more pain than I am now. There are no windows so I've been stuck in a dark, damp, cramped space with little to no food. Everything hurts me and I just want to die.

I tried to hold onto the hope of my Daddies rescuing me but I've honestly lost hope. I can barely even remember them after what that man has put into me.

________________

I woke up feeling faded and confused. I looked around the familiar hospital room and immediately checked my wrists once I realized what had happened. They were still bound to the bed and I collapsed in exhaustion. My body was still so weak and I couldn't help but let sobs echo throughout the room.

"Awwww look at you" someone chuckled darkly, "crying like the little bitch you are. What a fucking disgrace."

I slowly looked up to meet my father's gaze and watched as his smirking form stalked towards me. The despicable man leaned over me before tracing my cheek with his fingertips. I recoiled in disgust at his touch and spat on his face.

"Fuck you, you miserable son of a bitch!" I screamed before smashing my foot where the sun don't shine. He grunted in pain and fell to the floor, howling in anguish. Two men ran inside the room but halted as Jigsaw put up his hand.

"Get..." he panted out, "get the serum."

My eyes widened and I immediately began to struggle against my handcuffs. I didn't think I could handle the immense pain I was about to be put through and began begging for mercy.

"You shouldn't have done that you whore" my fath- no, Jigsaw gritted out through his teeth.

I cried out as I was slapped harshly and the gag was forced inside of my mouth. I was then held down and forced to watch as an eerie green liquid was pulled into a syringe.

I wouldn't wish what happened next on my worse enemy.

_________________

The serum has hurt me severely, not only physically but mentally too. The worst part about the injection is that I can barely remember my Daddies. My memory has deteriorated drastically and the only thing I can cling onto is the feeling in my heart when I think of them.

I hear the sound of footsteps come closer to my cell and I scurry into the corner with wide eyes. My body shakes in fear and I cover my ears with my hands.

"You can't hurt me you can't hurt me you can't hurt me" I repeat in a whisper. Maybe if I wish hard enough all of this will be a nightmare. Right?

Little did I know what was going to happen next.

_______________

THIRD PERSON POV:

Absolute anguish filled the cabin. Gang members sat silently in the living room and listened to the different reactions of their leaders.

Lucy was wailing loudly into Billy's shoulder as he tried to calm her down. A massive lump was located on the back of her head but besides a small concussion she was no worse for wear. But nobody could heal the unbearable guilt in her heart.

Noah watches the scene with bloodshot eyes yet he hears nothing. Tears stream down his face and the ringing in his ears hasn't left since he heard the news.

"She's gone" repeats in his mind and he holds his head in his hands. The middle brother looks towards the ceiling and prays quietly for this to be some kind of sick joke. However he knew the truth.

Blake had stormed off into the basement hours earlier, cleaning their guns with an eerily calm aura. Jack enters the room cautiously and eyes the older man. The oldest Blackbourne was know to be a hothead at times so it was only rational from him to be nervous. Blake hears someone and turns around with a smile.

"Hey man! Just catching up on some chores" he says far too happily. But the slight crack in his voice spoke volumes about his emotions.

"Hey" Jack said quietly but stopped when Blake turned away suddenly.

"Did you know that Autumn has wanted me to take her on a date?" He asked while facing the wall. He grabbed another gun and began to clean it, faster this time.

"Told her I was too busy training you guys but that'd I'd take her out first chance I got. I was thinking tomorrow?" He says with a small yet sad smile.

"Dude... she's gone" Jack says in a hushed whisper. Blake shakes his head shakily but Jack pushes.

"C'mon man... you know that she ain't here" he starts but quickly shut up when Blake shoved him against a wall.

"No" he says firmly. "No, no, no, no, NO. You do NOT get to pity me because there is nothing wrong, okay? My baby girl is upstairs in her room playing with her stuffies. She's happy and safe and I didn't fuck up, alright? I didn't fuck up..."

Jack had to grab his leader quickly as he fell to the ground, muttering to himself almost psychotically. He continued to slam his hands on the ground while yelling loudly. His cries turning to screams as Jack held him.

"Damnit Jack it's my fault! It's all my fucking fault!" He screamed. Jack shushed the poor man, watching helplessly as his once strong friend broke into a million pieces.

But while the other two brothers lost themselves in despair, Luke was locked away in his room. The youngest brother had rage burning through his body and wanted to destroy anything he could reach. The bed was broken, furniture was thrown around, vases and windows were shattered but Luke didn't care.

It wasn't enough.

He turned to the wall on his left and began punching it over and over again, not caring that his hand was bloody and almost broke. Finally he collapsed on the ground in defeat, his chest heaving. The young man missed his princess desperately and didn't know what to do.

He looked towards the now broken window and scowled, his eyes fixated on the dark woods where Jigsaw took his Autumn. Standing up quickly, he marches over to the gun in his bedside drawer and grabs it.

They were going to pay.
------------------------------------------------------
DUDE OVER 200 FOLLOWERS AND 101K READS?!?! HOLY SHIT THANK YOU! You are all amazing and sweet and wonderful and supportive and I can't thank you all enough. Thank you for your kind words about my last post as it means the world to me. Some of you messaged me privately but for some reason I can't respond to them. I did get them though so thank you all! I hope this was a decent update and I will be back with another one in January (at some point lol.) Happy Holidays!!! Stay safe everyone!