Chapter 11: Looking up

Broken light and the movement of my warm blankets wake me as the body I'm lying on top of tries to get up. I groan in disagreement and grasp on tighter while hearing several deep chuckles. I gasp at a sharp pain in my abdomen and I feel someone leave the bed.

"Shhhh don't worry princess. Blake's gettin' your meds" Luke whispers. I whimper in agreement and push my face into his chest. Blake returns and puts his hand in front of my mouth, urging me to take the pills and cold water. I do so eagerly.

He returns the drink to the bedside table and I snuggle back into Noah's chest, my eyelids fluttering open. My boys give me shy grins and I smile back before looking towards the partially covered window. The satin curtains have been pulled back and a comforting sunset lowers past the trees.

"How long have I been asleep?" I ask, wincing at my still dry throat. Luke offers me water again and I drink until he pulls it away from me.

I whimper in frustration and he strokes my cheek before replying, "If you drink too fast you'll get sick, princess. And you've been out for two days." I gasp in surprise before clutching my chest in pain. Their warm expressions turn into concern and I give a weak smile to calm them down.

"It's alright guys. I'm just sore." They exchange glances but leave it be. I feel dark heat flush my cheeks as Blake grabs a paci off the table and shyly take it into my mouth as they watch me. Luke coos at me while Noah and Blake give comforting smiles.

"Think you're up to talkin' love?" Blake asks me softly. I look down and fumble with the sheets while mumbling a soft, "I dun know."

"Hold on Blake" Noah mutters before quickly leaving the room. We all look at each other questioningly until he walks back in.

I squeal behind my paci and clap my hands with excitement as he places Howard, Stitch, and Piglet next to me. I gather them in a huge hug and giggle as I cuddle them close to me.

"Ya bled through your bandages the other night so we washed 'em. I hope ya don't mind" he says while gazing at me. I quickly shake my head back and forth and I arrange Stitch to my left side, Piglet to my right, and Howard in my lap.

I smile at my stuffies and look up to thank Noah when I notice they're all staring at me with soft grins. I hide behind my hands and blush while whining, "stahppp!" The boys chuckle at me and Luke takes my hands away before looking at me strangely. His eyes move down to my lips before Blake clears his throat.

"Hold on, Luke. We gotta talk to her first" he grumbles out. Luke sighs before sitting back on his legs. My eyebrows scrunch up in confusion and I clutch onto Howard tighter.

"I do someting wrong?" I ask over my paci.

"No no no sweetheart you're perfect" Noah assures. The boys all look around uncomfortably and I squirm in my seat.

"The thing is..." Blake sighs out, "you're a little." I nod in anxiety and play with Howard's fur.

"And that makes things really complicated, princess" Luke tells me gently. I unintentionally whine in fear and he clasps my hand in his own cool palms and kisses it.

"Why is it com-compli...complicated?" I stumble out (I can't say big words in my little space, especially when I'm nervous or scared.)

"The reason that's so complicated, sweetheart, is because... well uh... um the thing is..."  Noah mutters. Blake scoffs before hitting the back of his head. Noah curses and glares at him before spitting out, "We're daddies."

My jaw hits the ground and my paci tumbles out. Luke chuckles nervously and picks it up before plopping it back in. I quickly suckle on it before looking at them. It made sense when I thought about it. They were protective and strict yet kind and patient. They took care of me when I needed it and treated me like a princess. Speaking of...

"You said my room was your sissy's. Is dat nuh twue?" I whisper sadly . Blake grabs my face with his strong hands and tilts me to look at him.

"I made that room a long time ago. It was my vision for my perfect little girl. I'd kept it locked for years but when you came 'round my brothers must've broken in" he says with a glare in their direction. Turning back to me he smiles, "but nobody's been in that room besides you." I grin behind my paci but quickly hide it so they don't think I'm weird.

"So why's it comp-compicated dat you're daddies?" I ask. The boys let out a collective sigh and we all chuckle at the randomness of it.

"It's complicated because we all have feelings for you Autumn. Strong feelings" Luke tells me seriously. It feels wrong for Luke of all people to be acting so maturely but I know this is meant to be a real conversation. Especially since-

"Wait you all like me?!" I practically screech. I break out into a coughing fit and the boys jump for the cup of water. Luke and Noah glare as Blake gives it to me with a smug grin and I quickly swallow some of the ice cold liquid.

Calming down I quickly wipe the excess water from my chin and pop my paci back into my mouth. I grasp Howard tightly to my chest and watch as the boys look at me with concern and nervousness.

"Yeah sweetheart" Noah says, "we all like you."

"We didn't expect for this to happen, for the perfect little girl to walk into our lives and be what all three of us have dreamed of for years" Blake says exasperatedly, "but it obviously did. Our parent were in a Dom/Sub relationship and were part of the DDLG community as well. We grew up with this as our lifestyle."

"Taking charge and caring for our partner as though she were the most important person in our lives has been the goal since we knew what love was. We just never expected for all three of us to fall for the same person."

"Look we completely understand if you don't have feelings for us-"

"Even though she called us daddies the other night" Noah mutters. My face turns bright red and the two in the bed turn to glare at Noah in annoyance.

"Anywho" Blake continues, "We really care about you Autumn and we wanted to propose a compromise. We can't let just one of us have you so... how would you feel if you were ours?" Blake asks.

I haven't breathed since the confession and I'm really starting to feel faint. These three gorgeous, strong, kind, wonderful men want to be MY daddies? I don't know what to say.

"You'd all be my daddies? All three of you?" I ask timidly. They nod their heads and I release a breath before wiping my face.

"We know it's a huge deal princess so we want ya to think 'bout it. Can ya do that for us?" Luke asks. I slowly nod my head in agreement and suddenly feel how much this conversation has drained me. My eyelids are extremely heavy and I've been sitting up for far too long.

I reach forwards and pull in Luke and Blake's shirts until they're lying down with me. I hold my hand out for Noah and he chuckles before closing the curtains before pulling his shirt off, his brothers doing the same. I'd love to look but I'm too tired to pay attention and I'm soon surrounded by the musky scent of these three men.

I moan lightly and snuggle deeper into the sheets as they grasp onto my body and we wish each other goodnight. Maybe things are looking up for me...
-------------------------------------------------------
Sooooo my life has been sucking ass lately. I'm so sorry I haven't updated but my heart just wasn't in the right place to write. I've had no motivation but I'm hoping now that it's summer (WOOHOO BITCHES!!!) I'll start feeling better. As always thank you for the almost 900 VIEWS AND YOUR AMAZING SUPPORT! I've been losing my shit watching these numbers go up as I thought my writing sucked. For any updates or questions please follow my tumblr @cgl-fanfiction and please give me helpful criticism and feedback. Thanks to all of you amazing people and I hoped you enjoyed chapter 11!