Chapter 15: Games

The carriage travels across the cobblestone road and I gaze out the window in amazement. Lucy and I have been riding for about ten minutes and we just pulled up to a huge government owned estate. Its nothing but trees and flowers for several moments until we finally pull up to the gate.

The driver leaves to buzz in and I notice that Lucy begins to collect her things. I straighten up and watch as we drive to the front, squealing in excitement.

A huge mansion takes over the land with a pretty white fountain placed in front of it. The clear water shoots out randomly and I giggle at the strange pattern. We exit the carriage, quietly thanking the escort before walking inside of the building.

Our heels click pleasantly against the marbled floors and we look around the now visible ballroom. Bright crystal chandeliers and a roaring fire paint the room with a warm, fiery glow. The cream and gold colored walls frame large glass windows, allowing guests to view the lush green gardens outside. Intricate designs cover the ceilings and the tune of Santa Baby echoes throughout the hall.

The room is decorated in red, green, and gold ribbons with fake snow dusted here and there. A long mahogany table stands in front of the fireplace and is decorated with tiny houses and a train which choo choo's around in loops. Fancy place settings are spaced perfectly around the table and I watch as the clean plates reflect the toy.

Couples dance in the center of the room, adorned in extravagant gowns and expensive suits. Waiters and waitresses walk through the room with silver trays of bubbly champagne and fancy appetizers. I grimace when some type of fish is offered and Lucy laughs at my appearance.

We turn around and see a large Christmas tree which is placed to the right of the musicians. It's dressed with shiny tinsel and multicolored ornaments that sparkle in the dim light. Different sized presents line the tree, wrapped in pretty paper with bows. But what really captures my attention is the gorgeous jeweled star that sits upon the top of the tree.

When my Daddies and I decorated our tree back at the cabin, they practically threw a fit about having an angel on top. It apparently was a tradition their mother started when they were young boys. I agreed and forgot about the ordeal until now. They obviously put a beautiful star up there to catch my attention.

I smile and turn to thank Lucy for her help when she suddenly blushes a deep red. I giggle as she walks over to Billy and see him gulp when he gazes down at her. They move to dance and I watch as her curvy body twirled with his, several men and women stumbling when walking by. She was truly beautiful.

I shake my head in admiration but jump when a pair of arms wrap around my gown clad body.

"I'm sorry ma'm but you're distracting the guests with your gorgeousness. I'm gonna have to ask you to leave" Luke mumbles into my neck, his hot breath against my skin making me shiver. I giggle when he begins to suck on my sweet spot and watch as my other Daddies make their way over.

"Aw c'mon Luke. She just got here!" Blake whines.

I feel my knees buckle while Luke mumbles, "I got here first" before going back to sucking on my neck. Blake sighs before quickly pulling me into him by my waist. He holds me tightly before turning my chin and kissing my lips deeply, his tongue teasingly gliding against my own. I'm faintly aware of Luke complaining but Noah shushes him up quickly.

Blake and I finally pull apart, the two of us breathing heavily and our foreheads pressed together.

"Good evenin', love" he breathes out, "you look spectacular!"

"Thank you Daddy" I murmur shyly as his eyes dip to my breasts. I chuckle at his obvious tipsiness and suddenly realize that all my Daddies are nursing a buzz. No wonder Luke acted so out of character!