Chapter 23: I Love You (Part 2)

LUKE'S POV

The cold water slams against the shower floor with no remorse as I stare at the wall. My body is silently screaming in agony, sore and bruised from the beatings I had received, but I grind my teeth and push through the pain. I can barely sleep through the night, flashes of nightmares haunting my every breath, but I'm dealing with it.

For her.

Her screams echo throughout my head, playing like a song on repeat. It's a constant loop of her whimpers and wails and no matter how hard I try I can't silence their melodies. But still I ignore it.

For her.

I think back to the image of Blake and Autumn cuddling on the mattress, their bodies intertwined as they stared lovingly at the other. Anger boils inside of my body and I try desperately to calm myself down, to pretend that everything is fine.

For her.

But my hands have already clenched into unforgiving fists and I can feel my need for release building.

I don't exactly remember punching the shower walls, or screaming out her name as my knuckles became caked in blood, but I do remember Autumn staring at me with concern through a haze of shower mist.

"Luke?" She whispers quietly, treating me like an wild animal she didn't want to spook. I look up at her from the floor and watch as she crouches down to my level. I'm cradling my bleeding hands to my chest and the freezing water is still beating against my skin, it's once painful pelts have now turned numb against my skin.

It's silent between us, the air seeming to hold its breath as we wait for something to happen. Maybe I was waiting for her screams to wrap around me once again and she was waiting for my wails of torment to pierce her ears, but nothing came.

Autumn slowly crawls forwards until she's right in front of me, not seeming to care about soaking her pjs. Her big grey eyes watch me uncertainly and I don't realize I'm crying until her fingers wipe away my tears. I feel her soft hands cup my face and I almost crumble from the slight whimper that leaves her lips. 

"...Daddy?" She whispers, almost afraid of the repercussions of the word. But instead of the anger and hatred I was prepared for, I was overwhelmed by unyielding passion. I immediately pull her onto my lap before crashing my lips to hers, swallowing her gasp of surprise. The kiss is rough and mostly teeth but it's what I need right now. What her Daddy needs right now.

One hand grips onto her waist while the other tangles in her damp hair, clinging onto her for dear life. We're both gasping for air and I begin peppering kisses down her neck, sweet moans escaping her plump lips. I'm frantic and needy but I need to know that she's real, that she's here with me.

Our bodies, thinly separated by only her sweatpants, grind into each other slowly, a surprising contrast to our kissing. Things have taken a turn I'm sure neither of us expected but right now no one's complaining. I hear her breath catch and chuckle darkly before pulling my mouth from her neck to look at her.

Autumns cheeks are flushed and her head's titled back, enjoying the sensation of our bodies sliding against each other. A deep groan echoes throughout my chest as she grinds against my head and I grasp onto her hips tightly, barely believing this is real life.

"You like that baby? You like rolling on Daddy's cock?" I whisper hotly, enjoying the shy blush that covers her cheeks.

Her eyelids flutter open and she leans forward to press soft kisses against my neck.

"So, so good Daddy... you take such good care of me" She murmurs, rocking back and forth faster now. My body is heaving up and down and I quickly set the pace for both of us, guiding her across my length faster. The change of pace causes her to squeal and I lightly slap her ass.

"Shhhh princess... don't want Blake to hear us now do we?" I chuckle. She shakes her head frantically and I smile at how right now, in this moment, she's all mine.

The shower is still going but neither of us care, choosing to ignore the strange bubble it's wrapped us up in. It's like we're in our own little world where nobody can tough us, something that we both need right now.

I can tell she's close from how tightly her thighs are clenching my own and how her whimpers are growing in volume. I angle her hips so her clit rubs right against my shaft perfectly and listen as she moans loudly.

"Gonna cum for me princess? Gonna cum for Daddy? Fucking cum. Now" I growl as she falls apart, almost screaming my name. I'm faintly aware of my own release painting the shower floor but am too focused on the euphoria plunging into my body. Autumn collapses into a heap on my chest, panting heavily as I rub circles on her back. We sit there for a while, just enjoying each other's company.

It isn't until I turn the shower off that I realize she's crying.

"Hey now, what's wrong?" I ask, slowly tilting her face to look at me. Tears slide down her face and I'm momentarily petrified I moved too fast, that I hurt her just like they did. I never even asked if she was okay with this and just took what I wanted.

But before I can even try to apologize she surprises me with her own.

"I'm sorry!" She wails, "I'm so sorry they hurt you! I tried to make them leave you alone, to take it out on me, but they wouldn't fucking listen! It was horrible to be down there everyday but it was torture watching them hurt you" Autumn finishes with a sob. I change our position so she's across my lap and sigh, holding my little girl like she so desperately needs.

The two of us rock back and forth for a few minutes before I pick her up bridal style. I walk us over to the toilet and sit her down, quickly pulling on my boxers and glasses. I help slide off her clothes and watch as she shivers, only sniffling now that's she's settled a little. I grab my maroon colored sweater and pull it over her head before kneeling so we're the same level.

"What happened to us... it was a hell like I've never experienced" I answer honestly.

"If I could go back and kill those bastards all over again I would. But it's over now, and by some miracle we made it out alive.  You have nothing to apologize for because honestly," I start, taking a deep breath, "I'd walk across the world on fire if it meant you'd be safe. Because I love you Autumn" I say.

Her eyes are raining fresh tears and she quickly jumps into my arms, hugging me like her life depended on it. We stayed like that for what seemed like forever, silently crying into each other's arms. In that moment I'm not sure who needed who more, all I know is that we were saving each other.

"I love you too" she whispered, back to being my shy little baby. I smile and peck the top of her head before pulling away. I take a spare towel and dry her hair the best I can.

We walk back out to the main space and I can see Blake smirking at us, obviously having heard our little fiasco.

"Have fun?" He chuckles deeply and I sigh as I pull on my own sweater, quietly watching as Autumn blushes a deep crimson before walking over and hugging him. The two of us share a look before nodding, knowing that everything has been put in the past.

Noah suddenly walks back in the room and slams the door shut, obviously aggravated by something by the way his chest is all puffed up.

So maybe not everything.

________________________________
It is me, the piece of shit who hasn't updated all summer and now schools starting back up.

Whoopee 😂😂😂

So I'm doing okay. It's been a weird couple of months for several reasons but nothing terrible has happened so that's a plus.

Also
Guys
288k

WHAT THE FUCK???

THAT'S SO MUCH HOLY FUCKBALLS THANK YOU SO DAMN MUCH!!! I can't wait for us to reach 300k because that will be absolutely amazing 😊

I will try and update within the next month but I procrastinate soooo much so we'll see 😅 I love each and everyone of you and hope your lives are going well!!! As always helpful criticism is encouraged. Thanks!!! 😘😘😘