01 Wait, what?!

Rosé is an innocent girl who lives alone in a medium-sized rented apartment, she works as a chef in small restaurant that owned by her friend, Jisoo.

Rosé doesn't have many friends because of her shy character and silent appearance, but she's okay with it, since she doesn't like the crowd too.

Right now, Rosé prepares herself to go to work, wearing her usual work clothing, a white skirt and a white shirt. Seconds later, a knock echoes through the apartment from the main door. So, Rosé answers it immediately.

"Mrs. Wang? Good morning." Rosé smiles as she greets Mrs. Wang, the owner of the apartment.

"Morning, Rosé. Ah, you look so beautiful today! Getting ready for the work?" she asks Rosé.

"Yes, I am." Rosé smiles again.

Mrs. Wang smiles back, "By the way, Rosé, I want to tell you that someone will move to this apartment as your roommate!" she exclaims excitedly.

"Oh, I wouldn't be able to greet her then. Is she coming today?" Rosé asks.

"Oh yes." Mrs. Wang answers her, "So, I hope you won't be too lonely anymore." she winks at Rosé as Rosé laughs with that.

"It's okay Mrs. Wang."

Mrs. Wang pats her shoulders as she takes her leave, "Do great at work!" she says as Rosé bows to her.

Rosé goes to work after that, leaving the apartment clean and tidy. She's pretty excited to have a new friend although she's also nervous with it. What if her future roommate is too loud and she doesn't like it? But whatever how it will turn out, she will try to receive her new roommate.

 What if her future roommate is too loud and she doesn't like it? But whatever how it will turn out, she will try to receive her new roommate

---

The boy named Jeon Jungkook enters his new apartment with a small smile on his lips, "It's clean! I like it."

He gestures to his friends to put his things inside immediately. "Come in, boys." he says.

"Wah, it's a nice place although you shared this with someone." one of his friend named Hoseok says as he looks around.

"Yup, this is a nicer place than the last one." Jungkook mumbles.

One of his friend named Jimin asks him then, "Do you know who is your roommate?"

Jungkook shakes his head, "Nope, but I heard he's kind of introvert...Or something like that."

"He might be a nerd." Jimin snickers as another friend named Taehyung hits Jimin's arm, "Yah, don't be like that."

Jungkook chuckles as he looks around, no photos around, a simple decoration, yup, it must be a guy. But somehow, this place is too clean for a guy though. "Guys, let's just leave the stuff in here. We have the dance practice to catch and I need to take shoots of someone's pre-wedding." Jungkook says.