23 My One and Only

Rosé and Jungkook walk together into their apartment building while sharing some funny stories. She links her arm with him as well, looking like the dream couple in some Korean dramas.

"What's our plan next?" Rosé asks him, leaning her head on his shoulder once they're in the lift.

Jungkook looks at her, "What do you mean?"

Rosé rests her chin on his shoulder, looking at his eyes, "Our plan after this."

"Ah..." he smirks a little bit, capturing her lips real quick, "Sleep and work by tomorrow."

She rolls her eyes, pulling herself from him. "That's not what I meant." Her fingers make a circling motion on his arm, "You know, should our parents meet each other as well?" slightly biting her lower lip at the thought of their parents.

Jungkook smiles for a moment before he pushes her gently against the wall, trapping her in between his strong arms. "They should." he whispers in low voice. Seconds later, Jungkook leaves a butterfly kisses all over her face. Eyes, nose, cheek, before it stops on her lips. She chuckles at him, thinking that kiss is kinda cute.

The kiss is refreshing as Jungkook takes it slow while his hands are trying to find it's way to her waist. Rosé rounds her arms around his neck, bringing him closer to her as she starts to kiss him back. As he gets a response from Rosé, the spark of excitement lits inside him. He tilts his head slightly, trying to find a better angle as he deepens the kiss.

Rosé smiles in between the kisses, opening her mouth to give him the access he wants. Jungkook seems to be rougher than before as he enters his tongue inside her cavern. But before anything else happened, they arrive at their floor.

Rosé pushes him gently, walking out from the lift without looking back at him. Jungkook groans in disappointment, catching her by the waist from behind. "You're gonna pay for this." he whispers at her as she giggles at him.

They turn into the corridor where their apartment placed. Rosé is still giggling until her eyes meet with someone's else there. She stops herself. Jungkook notices her sudden change, following where she's looking at... And oh no.

"So, you two are really together?" Yugyeom looks so lurid.

Rosé feels how Jungkook's grasp on her waist is getting to tighten. Rosé turns to Jungkook and she notices at the way his jaw clenched. Jungkook really doesn't like Yugyeom's presence here.

"Yes, we are together." Jungkook answers in calm voice.

But Yugyeom heard it differently, Jungkook is mocking him. "Chaeyoung is still mine, you know it."

This time, Jungkook pulls Rosé to stay behind him. He covers her as he says, "Yugyeom. It was years ago." Yugyeom shakes his head slightly, can't accept the fact that Jungkook is with Rosé right now.

Yugyeom walks closer to them, "Move, I want to talk to Chaeyoung..." but Jungkook blocks him, pushing him on the chest, so Yugyeom takes a step back.

"Talk when you're finding the meaning of love." Jungkook says.

Yugyeom ignores him as he talks to Rosé in his softest voice, "Chaeyoung, I still love you."

Rosé peeks through Jungkook's shoulder, touched with Yugyeom's confession, but still, did he say it sincerely? Did it come all the way from the bottom of his heart? She feels nothing anymore against him and he should be like that too. But what is this?

"Yugyeom, I'm sorry." Rosé timidly speaks.

"Chaeyoung, you know that we're not over yet." he says, "Listen, I won't be mad at you about the injury you caused on my head with the vase. I will treat you better. I promise." Yugyeom begs at her.