15 Jisoo and Jinyoung

Jisoo leans herself on Jinyoung's shoulder as the two enjoy the movie date tonight. Jisoo keeps on chewing the popcorn she has, not letting Jinyoung get a taste of it at once. "You won't share the popcorn?" Jinyoung asks her.

"Aniyo." she answers as she giggles.

Jinyoung smiles, pinching her nose because she's too adorable. "Aish, that's meanie." Jinyoung pouts his lips cutely. Jisoo looks up at him, laughing at his pouty lips. Jisoo leans closer more, giving a peck on his lips.

"You're cute!" Jisoo grins.

(Eeeekkkk! I love Jinsoo, oops, my bad. It's JinJi~ Kkkkkk XD)

Jinyoung leans closer to Jisoo, wanting to give her a peck as well but Jisoo stops him right away. "Do you hear that?" she asks him. Jinyoung looks over the door, but he shakes his head in the end. Jinyoung was leaning again to her, but Jisoo stops him again.

Knock, knock...

"Listen up!" Jisoo shrieks, clinging to him.

"Should I check?" Jinyoung asks her.

Jisoo nods her head. Jinyoung stands up and he walks to the door. But Jisoo follows him behind, clinging onto his back with a scared expression. She's curious too. Jinyoung grabs an umbrella nearby, his hand on the doorknob. Jinyoung turns the doorknob, ready to knock out the person behind the door with the umbrella.

Jinyoung opens the door. And a figure falls to Jinyoung right away.

"Rosé!!!" Jisoo yells out in shock.

"Jinyoung-ah! Quick! Carry her inside!!!" Jisoo says in panic.

Jinyoung carries Rosé while Jisoo leads them into a guest room. Jinyoung puts Rosé on the bed carefully as Jisoo checks on her immediately. "What happened to you, Rosé?" Jisoo holds her hand. But Rosé is closing her puffy eyes and she isn't answering Jisoo. Jinyoung gasps as he points to Rosé 's hand.

"Is it blood?"

Jisoo looks at Rosé 's hand, it's indeed blood.

What happened?

Why there's blood on her hand?

Why her eyes are puffy?

"Look, there are some on her clothes too." Jinyoung points out again.

Jisoo gasps as she notices it. "Jinyoung-ah, can you take my clothes from my closet? Rosé needs to get changed." Jisoo asks Jinyoung. He nods right away and he exits the room. Jisoo looks back at Rosé as she remembers something.

"I'm going to kill that Jungkook guy for hurting you." Jisoo mumbles.

---

Jisoo and Jinyoung wait in front of the guest room, after few minutes the door is opened in front of them. "Doctor Kim, how is her condition?" Jisoo asks the doctor, a little bit panic. The doctor in front of them nods her head as she smiles warmly to reassuring the panic Jisoo.

"She's fine. But she's traumatized. Something happened at her?" the doctor asks them.

Jisoo looks at Jinyoung, "We also don't know, doctor..."

"She needs to go to the psychiatrist, or at least both of you can talk to her about her problem." The doctor says to them, caressing Jisoo's arm. Jisoo nods at the doctor.

"Thank you, doctor..." Jisoo mumbles, nudging to Jinyoung.

Jinyoung receives the signal from Jisoo and then he escorts the doctor to leave the house. Jisoo barges into the room immediately, sitting beside Rosé. Her eyes are gloomy. Jisoo is so sad to see Rosé like this. "What happened to you, Rosé-ah? What did Jungkook do to you?"