07 Closer

@Jungkook's POV

I look at the dressing room. No. There's no sign of Rosé that will go out from that room anytime soon. I'm tired of waiting her like this, the photoshoot session ended 30 minutes ago and I should've do a photoshoot of Rosé right now, but thanks to Hyejin, she takes her time too long.

"Oi, Kookie." Taehyung greets me.

" Taehyung greets me

"Hello." I nod at him.

Oh, I forget to tell you that V is also a photographer in here. So, that's why I become friend with him. He takes a seat beside me, "What are you waiting for?"

Oh, shit. He doesn't know about Rosé yet.

"Uh, I have a photoshoot session." I answer, at least I'm not lying.

Taehyung nods, "There are so many couples today..."

"But this time, it's only the bride. The groom and bride do a different photoshoot of their anniversary." I lie smoothly like a snake.

"Oh, interesting. If she's pretty I can act as her groom!" Taehyung smirks but then he laughs as I give him a look, a questioning look. You can't Tae. And don't you dare. Huff...

"Yah, Jeon Kookie! You look so tensed up! Why?" he asks again.

"Oh, nothing." I shake my head.

What's wrong, Jungkook-ah?

"Jungkook..." someone calls me.

Both me and Taehyung look up and holy shit! Rosé is in front of us, looking stunning in her wedding dress. Taehyung gasps as he looks at me, elbowing me and he whispers, "She's so... beautiful. But how can she know you?"

I clear my throat, standing up as I put my hand on her back. HOLY MOLLY SHIT MOTHERFCKER! She's wearing a backless dress and my hand touched her back skin!!! Rosé looks shock but I pull my hand quickly. Her skin... It's so soft... Omg, I can't believe I touched it!

"Ah, Chaeyoung meets Taehyung. Taehyung meets Chaeyoung." I say in awkward tone.

"Hello, I'm Kim Taehyung." Taehyung smiles at her.

"I'm Par-"

"SHE'S JEON Chaeyoung, you're a Jeon right now... Right, Chaeyoung-ah?" I smile at her, hoping she will get it. Rosé widens her eyes but she tries to smile.

 Rosé widens her eyes but she tries to smile