08 You

"Jungkook, I want to ask you something..." Rosé speaks up, sipping on her drink.

"Yeah? What's it?" Jungkook asks her.

Rosé puts down her drink, biting the flesh of her inner check, "Why did you lie earlier? It's obvious that I'm not JEON Chaeyoung." Rosé lifts one of her eyebrows, waiting for the answer as the restaurant is getting crowded with people who come for a dinner.

Jungkook nods his head, "I made it up so my friends won't spill the tea about you're being my roommate to Yugyeom. We're all close to him though. But since you asked me to keep you away from him... That's all what I can do." he explains to her.

"But why? Why Jeon, why I'm using your surname?" Rosé asks again.

"I c-can't think of another name." Jungkook replies.

Rosé sighs out gently, "I hope this won't cause any troubles."

"I think it won't. So, are you happy to spend this day with me?" Jungkook asks her, changing the topic.

Rosé nods her head, "I want the photos! It's beautiful."

"Yah, where's your thanks to me? I made it happen." Jungkook says.

Rosé laughs a little bit, "I'm uh, I'll do my thanks by teach you some cooking lessons."

"Oh, that's right. I mentioned that at the first time we met." Jungkook nods at her.

"That's right. How can you forget it?" Rosé smiles. "By the way, did you see Hyejin's face earlier?"

Jungkook frowns, "No, why?"

"When we said our goodbye to her... Her expression is kinda disgusted? I don't know what was that..." Rosé tries to remember Hyejin's expression. "It seems like we did something terrible at her." Rosé adds.

"Maybe you're just too sensitive, Rosé." Jungkook says.

"Really?" she asks again, making sure that she wasn't the only one that seeing Hyejin's disgusted face earlier.

"Yeah." Jungkook replies.

"Well, Jungkook, excuse me. I will go to the restroom for a moment." Rosé stands up from her seat.

"Take your time there..." Jungkook teases her. But Rosé just rolls her eyes. And with that, she leaves him alone to the restroom.

---

@Yugyeom's POV

I wash my hands as I take a look at my reflection. Tch.

I'm kinda pathetic.

A very lonely man who still wants her love.

"Wake up, Yugyeom! Move on... It's been 5 years since that time... Since she rejected you." I tighten my jaw, talking to myself in the mirror. "She rejected you, but she forgot that she was yours or maybe is still yours..." I say again, the blood pressure of mine is raising rapidly by just thinking of her.

I wash my face harshly then. "She will regret it. She will want it." I mumble.

I dry my face using a roll of tissue there, throwing the tissue to the trash bin nearby after I used it. "You should move on. There are so many girls. Pick any girl. They like you, Yugyeom... Except her, but it's because she was stupid." I groan, taking a deep breath as I exit the restroom.

As I walk out, a smaller figure than mine bumps into me. Oh, fck.

"Can you watch your wa--" I stop myself as that figure stares at me.