05 Scared

@Jungkook's POV

I don't know what's wrong but ever since I mentioned Yugyeom's name, Rosé is turning quiet than she already is. But maybe, I'm wrong. Maybe she's just tired tonight. I look at her face as we walk together from our apartment's parking lot to our apartment room. We enter the lift, and in the lift there's none but us.

"Um, are you okay?" I ask.

Rosé looks at me, smiling faintly at me. "Yeah, absolutely." she tucks a strand of hair behind her ear. She's definitely not okay. She looks uncomfortable somehow.

"You will work at the restaurant tomorrow?" I ask again

She nods, "Of course, where else then?"

I chuckle at her, "Can I come for a lunch?" I ask her as the lift stops at the 3rd floor but none is waiting.

Rosé moves a little bit closer to me, "Oh, Jungkook, close the door." I laugh at her as I press the close button, she looks scared and it's cute. The door closes as the lift moves to our floor. "You didn't answer my question, Rosé." I remind her.

"The answer is obviously a yes." she says, taking a step away from me.

DING!

We arrived at our floor, walking together side by side, Rosé tells me some jokes as I laugh for her jokes. She seems comfortable right now. Phew. But is it true that she was uncomfortable with me because I mentioned Yugyeom's name? I need to make sure about it then.

"Jungkook, what's the new password?" she asks me.

Oh, right... "010211." I say.

"Oh, 0211? Is it my birthday?" she asks as she enters the code.

CLICK!

"It is." I answer as we both enter the apartment. Rosé turns to see me, "It is?"

I nod, "I asked Mrs. Wang about your birthday date."

"So, 01 is you? You're born in January?" she asks.

I smirk at her, "No, you're wrong, noona." I whisper the last word at her.

" I whisper the last word at her