22 Dinner Time

Yugyeom goes out from his car.

It has been few months since that incident. He was hurt physically and now he's hurt emotionally. But what to do, he still wants her. The doctor said the cut on his head is fully recovered. And now he can walk around freely without a bandage on his head. He wants to see her.

Yugyeom enters the building that reminds him of that night. But whatever, he doesn't really care about anything now. He will get what he wants, that's the only thing he cares. That tall boy arrives at particular door. He knocks on it at first.

No answer from inside.

"Chaeyoung!" he calls her, raising his voice.

He tries to input the password to the digital lock, but he fails to open it this time. Yugyeom combs his hair harshly, knocking on the door again. "Park Chaeyoung! Open the fcking door now! I know you're inside!" he starts to shout.

He doesn't really care the fact that's already night and it might wake up the neighbors. Yugyeom is banging her door hardly this time while shouting out her name madly.

"CHAEYOUNG!"

He kicks the door frustratedly. Before he tries to turn the door knob, but of course, it won't work. He kicks it once again before he turns around and he leans his body on the door, bumping the back of his head against the door in frustration.

 He kicks it once again before he turns around and he leans his body on the door, bumping the back of his head against the door in frustration

Yugyeom catches his breath while turning his head to the side when he hears the door of the neighbor is opened. A girl took a peek at him before she decides to reveal herself fully.

"Are you seeing for the girl who lived there?" she asks him.

Yugyeom scanned her from head to toe before he nods his head slightly.

"She moved from there. About three months ago? So, there's no use to search her there." she informs him while stealing some glances at him.

The boy licks his dry lips, "You know where's she now?"

The girl shook her head immediately before she says, "Uh, but maybe, she's living with her boyfriend? Because her boyfriend took her things after I don't know what happened but people said there was a crazy boy who barged into her place and tried to rape her."

Yugyeom let out a small chuckle, "A crazy boy?"

"That is what I heard. I don't know too." she shrugs her shoulders innocently.

The corridor turns quiet as Yugyeom thinks about it for a moment. This girl said that Chaeyoung's boyfriend took her things from here? Doesn't that mean they live together again? Yugyeom is disgusted by the thought of Jungkook back stabbed him like this.

"Hey, thanks for the information." Yugyeom says.

The girl chuckles at him, "My name isn't hey. I'm Tzuyu."