17 She's Mine

Jungkook is sitting across Yugyeom. There's a clear purple mark in the corner of his mouth as Jimin applies alcohol to the scratch on Jungkook's cheek. In another side, Yugyeom is sitting too, Bambam is changing his bandage on Yugyeom's hand while Youngjae is applies alcohol to opened wound on Yugyeom's upper cheek.

"What happened between you two?" Jin asks seriously, his voice sounds so angry.

"You're so childish to act like this, Jungkook." Jaebum speaks up, his voice isn't scary as Jin's, but still.

Jungkook rolls his eyes as he looks away. But Jimin grabs his cheek again and he applies the alcohol on him again. Jungkook growls in the deepest voice of his as he shrugs off Jimin's hand. The older boy just sighs in return. "Fine." Jimin mutters to Jungkook.

"Can someone tell me what fcking happened between you?!" Jin is impatient.

Rapmon is holding him back by the shoulder. Jin also shrugs his hand away as he sits back on the couch. Rapmon sighs deeply, just like Jimin's reaction earlier. But Rapmon is approaching Jungkook as he says in his charismatic voice, "Tell us, Jungkook. Stop being a kid."

Jungkook looks at Rapmon, he glared at Yugyeom for a moment before he tells them. "He did that again." Jungkook says in manful way. Provoking Yugyeom in purpose, he smirks as he says, "So that's why he's injured. Cause she rejected him."

"She?" Rapmon asks to Jungkook.

Jungkook snickers, "Only his best friends knew it."

Rapmon turns to see Jaebum in confusion, but Jaebum turns his head to Yugyeom, "You say you got into an incident? A car was running into you?" Yugyeom looks away while having a poker face. Even Bambam and Youngjae pull their hands off him.

"Yugyeom, did you tell us a lie?" Jin asks to his cousin.

"Yeah, I did that again." he smirks which surprised his best friends.

"The therapist didn't let you to do..."

"I CAN'T HELP MYSELF YOU KNOW?!" Yugyeom shouts to shut Bambam beside him.

Taehyung and Jimin are looking at Jungkook questioningly. Rapmon looks at Yugyeom then at Jaebum. Everyone is in silent until Yugyeom continues, "I was jealous. Because I just knew that Jungkook is living my ex, Park Chaeyoung. All of you know that I still love her."

This time all eyes land on Jungkook. Jungkook looks at Yugyeom with rage showing in his brown eyes. Jungkook is trying to calm himself this time. "I didn't know she's your ex. It wasn't my fault since the start." He defends himself of course.

"It was obviously your fault!" Yugyeom snaps at Jungkook.

"Goddamn Yugyeom just fcking shut up and listen first!" Jungkook snaps back.

"It was your fault! You knew it from the start! You were trying to protect her from me by saying her name is Jeon Chaeyoung. Tch. You knew but you were still living together with her. I bet you're liking her as well, huh?" Yugyeom snickers at the end.

The tense in the room is rising up again with Yugyeom's last statement. Jungkook forms his hands into balls but he's trying to calm himself once again. "What if I do like her?" Jungkook says at the end, making some of his friends gasp in shock.

"But I'm not like you! Although I like her and I'm living with her, I never touched her at once." Jungkook growls again. Oh, really, Jungkook? You kissed her before. His inner-self is competing against himself. Jungkook sighs out at the thought that he kissed Rosé before but he shrugs it away quickly.