11 Don't Miss Me

"Kyaaaah, I miss this room so much!!!" Rosé squeals in joy as she runs across the room.

Jungkook follows her, bringing her suitcases in both of his hands. Rosé runs back to Jungkook, reaching for the suitcases from his hands. But, Jungkook doesn't let it go easily. He brings the suitcases into a single bedroom in there. Rosé just follows him then.

"Omo, the decoration is still the same." Rosé gasps as a feeling of happy memories of her student's life comes in her mind. She squeals at the nostalgic thought. She walks over the bed and she throws herself on the bed. "The bed is still bouncy!"

Rosé sits up, looking at Jungkook. He is standing in the doorstep of the room, looking back at her with a small smile plasters on his face. Rosé walks up to him, grabbing his arm as she pulls him. "Come on, I need to show you something!"

They walk out from Rosé 's new yet previous apartment of her. She drags him into the lift and she presses the button at the top side. During the elevator ride, none of them talk about anything. Just a quiet and calm elevator riding they spent in seconds.

Ding!

The door opens as they reach the highest floor on the apartment. Rosé pulls Jungkook out of the lift, dragging him to a hallway with quite scary paintings at both side of the walls. But soon, Rosé drags him to the white staircase at the end of the hallway. Ah, it must be a rooftop.

Rosé opens the door at the end of the staircase, a bright outdoor scenery greets them right away

Rosé opens the door at the end of the staircase, a bright outdoor scenery greets them right away. They enter the rooftop after Jungkook closed the door behind him. Rosé lets go of his hand, running away from him to the edge of the rooftop. He watches her lift her hands high, feeling the soft breeze that makes her hair dancing in the air.

She looks extra beautiful right now.

"Isn't this place great, Jungkook?" she asks him.

Jungkook gives her a small smile, "Yeah, it is." He walks closer to her.

"And, oh, let's sit on the swing! Actually they installed it for me!" she pulls his hand, dragging him at the swing. Both of them take a seat there. Rosé runs her hand to the surface of the swing, feeling the softness of the white fabric underneath them. Jungkook stares at Rosé in silent, but suddenly she makes an eye contact with him.

"I always came here when I didn't want to meet Yugyeom." she tells him.

Rosé meets with silence as Jungkook doesn't answer to her. She adds then, "If you don't see me inside the apartment, I'll definitely in here." Jungkook gives her a small nod. Rosé smiles at him as she looks away, facing the beautiful scenery in front of her.

"Did the kiss mean something for you?"

Rosé looks back at him, "Pardon?"

Jungkook repeats it, "The kiss we shared last night... Did it mean something for you?"

Rosé smiles faintly, "I... I honestly don't know, Jungkook."

Jungkook stares at her smile, feeling the urge to kiss her again. But he knows his limit, he should snap out from that thought. She isn't his. She had something with his best-friend in the past, is it bad if Jungkook wants her as his as well?

"How about you? Did it mean something for you?" Rosé asks him.

"It did." he answers her.

"It did?"

"The kiss meant don't leave me, Rosé. But you still go." he explains to her.

"Then it must be a farewell kiss." Rosé smiles, "I'm sorry, Jungkook. But I know what the best for me."

Jungkook sighs out, "I'll come everyday so that kiss isn't going to be the farewell kiss anymore."

Rosé laughs with a soft voice, "You'll come everyday? Okay, but why you treat me like that? Like I'm a very special woman in this world?" she giggles at the end. Jungkook smiles a little bit, hearing her soft laugh. She's so naive.

"It because the kiss meant something for me." Jungkook reminds her.

"Ah, I almost forget about that." Rosé giggles.

Jungkook looks away, seeing her more makes him want her just to stay with him. He doesn't want her to call him selfish, but he just really wants her to be on his side. Rosé peeks at his face, not realizing if she's going into close proximity again with him. "Why, Jungkook?" she asks him.

"Why? What do you mean?" Jungkook asks back.

Rosé poked his cheek as she says, "You don't look happy again."

"I allow you to come here everyday, don't worry!" she smiles. See? She's so naive.

Jungkook gives a small smile at her, reaching out for her hand, "Thank you for allow me. But, promise me that you won't miss me because I can't be by your side all the time." Jungkook says, teasing her a little bit. Rosé laughs at him, squeezing his hand in gentle move.

"I guess you're the one who will miss me more~" Rosé teases back at him.

Wrong move, Rosé.

Jungkook looks down, "You're right..." he breaths out.

Rosé stands up, "Oh, it's getting windy in here. Should we go back?"

Rosé lets go of Jungkook's hand, the warmth is gone for Jungkook. He feels the coldness of the wind right now. Rosé walks out from the rooftop first and Jungkook follows her behind. He catches up on her and he walks beside her. Soon, they reach Rosé 's room. Jungkook clears his throat as he stops.

"Eum, I guess... You should rest..." Jungkook says.

"Yeah, I want to wash up, sleep and then unpacking things." Rosé replies.

Jungkook nods, "So, see you soon."

"See you!" Rosé waves her hand.

Jungkook smiles, turning his body around, ready to go. "Jungkook!" Rosé calls him again. Jungkook turns around in an instant. He hopes Rosé will hug him or something like that. But okay, that's not going to happen.

"Don't miss me~" she says in childish way, just like a mischievous kid.

Jungkook lets out a small laugh, "I miss you already."

Rosé laughs at him, then she walks to her door, waving her hand once more at him before she disappears behind the door. Jungkook's smile fades away, the number printed on the room isn't 111 anymore... Now, it's just a random combination of numbers. But, Jungkook will always wait there... In Room 111, the room where everything about them started.

---

To be continued~

A kinda short update! But I hope you like it~

Everyone~ Please check my profile, I've A NEW THING there. But I don't know when to start. Maybe after this story ends?

Btw, anybody miss YUGYEOM? Since I do, let's meet him on the next chap!

---