16 In Between Two Men Who Loves Her

Jungkook sits beside Rosé in the guest room of Jisoo's house. He grabs her hands tightly, praying silently beside her. He looks into her face, sighing as the result. Minutes passed, nothing breaks the silence in the room. All he can hear is his own breathing and Rosé 's weak breathing.

Jungkook puts his head on the bed, still looking at her face. But suddenly a hand pokes the back of his head in playful manner. Jungkook sits up, looking at still closed-eyes Rosé then he looks at her hand in dazed. His hand reach the back of his head slowly, and soon he hears a soft yet weak giggle from the girl in front of him.

"Did you get scared?" Rosé asks him, eyes are wide.

Jungkook sighs out in relief as soon as he stares into Rosé 's eyes. He lets out a shaky yet soft chuckle at her, "Yes, I did. What happened to you, Rosé?" he asks with so much concern in his beautiful pair of eyes.

Her smile fades out slowly. She shifts her position, showing her back to Jungkook. The boy knows he did wrong by asking that question which the answer is kinda obvious for him. But he wants to know the real truth from her.

"I'm sorry. I'll wait until you ready..." Jungkook breaths out.

Rosé 's eyes are getting teary as she remembers about the incident. She cries silently, but she wipes the tears immediately. She sits up, leaning on the head-board of the bed, staring at her hands on her lap blankly. Jungkook straightens himself in excitement, thinking she's ready to tell him the whole things.

Rosé glances at Jungkook as she says, "Yugyeom..."

With that word to start her explanation, Jungkook grits his teeth in annoyance. "Just stop it already." he speaks with a slight venom in his voice. Rosé widens her eyes a little bit, staring down at her lap again. Jungkook is mad but he's curious. He just doesn't know what to do as the thought of Yugyeom and Rosé together is making him queasy.

"Jungkook, how do you know I'm here?" she asks him.

Jungkook looks at Rosé,then he's giving her a small smile, "Jisoo almost killed me. She thought I'm the one who hurt you." Rosé lets out a small chuckle, but her expression turns bitter in the next second.

"I... What happened with Yugyeom?" she asks him.

"Don't even mention his name, Rosé." Jungkook says disappointed.

Rosé looks at Jungkook, "I hit his head with a vase, Jungkook."

"He deserves it."

"No, Jungkook. I think I was too much." Rosé replies at Jungkook almost immediately. Her eyes glare a disappointment at Jungkook. Jungkook knows it that he's being jealous at the moment, but why Rosé is still caring about the guy who almost raped her?

"I don't know about him." he looks down.

Rosé nods her head weakly, leaning against the head-board. She stares blankly at another side of the room, having a flashback about what just happened between her and Yugyeom. It makes her more scared with the guy who she loved so much years ago.

"Rosé... He did that again to you, right?"

Rosé widens her eyes, looking back at Jungkook. "You didn't want to talk about it earlier."

"Yes, but I..." Jungkook looks away.

"You're so confusing, Jungkook." Rosé says to him.

Jungkook stands up, looking back at her. "I'll go." he says with a deep voice.

"Go? To where?" Rosé asks him.

Jungkook takes his steps to the door of the room. "Just stay in here, okay?" Jungkook turns the knob and he exits the room as soon as possible. He walks down the stairs, he's about to pass the living room when he hears Jisoo and Jinyoung's conversation.