02 The Rules

Jungkook fixes the door a little bit too long since he can't make any loud noises in the middle of the night. Around 1:30 AM, the door is fixed as he smiles proudly to his work. "I'm so talented." he mumbles to himself and then he brings along the tools box to the living room, back to meet Rosé.

And there, he finds Rosé is sleeping on the couch in her black sweat pants and a white baggy tee. That's cute. She said she can't sleep because Jungkook is now living in here, he might take an advantage at her, but look now, she's sleeping in the living room where Jungkook can easily access the place and he can easily take an advantage of her right now.

But he's not that kind of guy. Jungkook puts the box down, "Um, Rosé-ssi?" he calls her.

But she shows no sign of waking up. Jungkook takes a step closer, he reaches out his hand as he shakes her arm slowly, "Rosé-ssi, I think you should move to your room." he says.

Rosé shifts a little bit but she's still in her deep sleep. Jungkook sighs as he walks to his room and he grabs some blankets. Jungkook comes back to the living room as he puts the blanket over her slowly and he walks to another couch to sleep in there too.

Why he sleeps in the living room?

It's because he doesn't feel so right to leave her alone in the living room. So yeah, he wants to sleep there too.

And with that, the cold night is passed. In the next morning, Jungkook opens his eyes, a little bit in shock. "Uh, what time is it..." he groans as he sits up.

Then, he notices Rosé isn't on the couch anymore. She folded the blanket and she might be leave. Jungkook sighs as he goes to bathroom to wash himself up, few minutes later he goes out from the bathroom only in a towel after the shower, it's his habit.

He walks to the kitchen and ... "Tch! Jungkook-ssi! Can you stop that?!" Rosé yells as she turns her body around with flushed cheeks. Jungkook isn't expecting her to be still in here, "I'm sorry, but um... This is my habit." he says.

"At least stop that habit because your roommate is a girl!" she sighs angrily, Jungkook chuckles silently.

"Get dressed! I prepare the breakfast." Rosé says.

"Okay." Jungkook nods and he walks to his room.

After few minutes, Jungkook enters the kitchen as he takes a seat, scanning the breakfast that she's prepared. "You're a good cook." he says.

"I'm working as a chef." she says.

Oh, right, they didn't talk so much about their lives last night, "That's great. I'm a dancer. But my main job is a photographer." Jungkook tells her.

Rosé takes a seat in front of him, pouring down the milk for him. "What kind of photographer?"

"Thanks..." he takes a gulp of the milk, "A pre-wedding photographer."

Suddenly Rosé gasps at him, "So lucky! I like it so much when I saw a soon-to-be-married couple." Okay, she's getting excited.

"Why?" Jungkook chuckles.

"Didn't you ever see their faces? It filled with happiness and loves. I cooked for a couple once, the guy wanted to propose to her. You must see her face when he kneeled down and proposed in a sweet way." Rosé smiles.

Jungkook smiles at her, "You seem to like it."

Rosé comes back to her sense as she clears her throat in embarrassment. "Yeah, but... Just forget it."

Jungkook nods, "And oh, are there any rules in this apartment for me?"

Rosé stares at him, thinking about some rules, "Well... Uh, there are."