04 New Friends

It has been a week that Jungkook lives together with Rosé, after their lunch date last Monday, they rarely bump into each other, even in the apartment. This Friday, Rosé has an empty schedule as the restaurant is closed for a day because the restaurant is under construction. Rosé watches television as Jungkook is nowhere at the apartment.

Rosé wears a denim shorts with a black see-through shirt (imagine her in her BOOMBAYAH Dance Practice outfit), crossing her legs as she puts her legs on the short table in front of her. The show in the television is kinda interesting as Rosé focuses more at the jokes that the comedians say. This show is definitely is the funniest show she knows.

"Omo!" she gasps as a comedian does a very funny body gag.

And suddenly, someone opens the main door of the apartment. It's probably just Jungkook. "Have you eaten yet, Jungkook? I prepared a –" Rosé stops as she looks at that someone. "Omo!!!" she shrieks, standing up quickly in shock.

Rosé takes the remote control of the television, ready to throw it at the stranger in front of her. "Who are you? How can you get inside? Get out from my apartment, you pervert!" she warns the stranger.

The stranger looks at her with wide eyes, "Your apartment? My friend is living in here. With a guy! A nerd. And I'm not a pervert!" he says.

"Ha! So funny! There's no nerd in here!" Rosé exclaims. "Get out from here or else I'll throw this remote control at your face!" Rosé warns him again.

"What?! Are you crazy? You're the one who should leave!" he warns her back.

"What?!" Rosé widens her eyes, she almost throws the remote control but Jungkook comes into the apartment in panic. "Wait! Stop! Stop!" he says.

Rosé glares at Jungkook, "Do you know him?" Rosé asks Jungkook as Jungkook sighs deeply.

"Yes. You two calm down." Jungkook says.

The stranger looks at Jungkook, crossing his hand, " This crazy girl is gonna hit me with that remote control!" he says to Jungkook. Rosé glares at the stranger, "What?! What did you call me?!"

"Stop, you two." Jungkook groans. He turns to the stranger, "Hyung, this is Rosé, she's my roommate." the stranger gasps in shock, "Your roommate is a girl? It's not a nerd?!" Jungkook just sighs as he turns to Rosé.

"Rosé, this is Jimin hyung. He's the hyung that I trust the most." Jungkook says.

Rosé takes a step closer to Jungkook, hitting his arm and chest furiously, "Why you tell him the password of the digital lock?! Why, why, why?! I don't care if you're trust him or not, but you shouldn't tell him the password of this apartment!!!"

"Ouch, ouch... I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'll set a new password later..." Jungkook tries his best to stop Rosé from hitting his body. It's so hurt. How can she punch him powerfully while her figure is quite small compare to him?

Rosé crosses her arms. This time Jimin is the one who is making a fuss, "Excuse me, Jeon Jungkook. You never tell me your roommate is a girl!" he says, glancing at Rosé. Jungkook sighs, "What's so important about it?"

"Tch! Imagine if you were late coming in here, maybe a fucking television remote is landed on my precious face you know!" Jimin says.

"Watch your word!" Rosé glares at Jimin.

"Whatever." Jimin rolls his eyes.

Jungkook sighs for the thousand times, Jimin hyung and Rosé are just too similar to each other. Just look at how they're behaving toward each other. This is a disaster. "Hyung, let's talk outside." Jungkook pushes Jimin from the apartment. He turns to see at Rosé, "I'll buy you a dinner. Don't cook anything." he says as he drags Jimin.