10 One Last Night

Rosé leans on the couch in the living room, watching the television like she always does every night. She laughs as the tv show becomes funnier in each seconds. Rosé hugs herself, feeling so comfortable on the couch. When the commercial break appears, Rosé glances at the clock on the wall.

11:24 PM

Where's Jungkook?

He should be arrives at home in these times...

Should I call him?

Rosé picks up her phone, dialing Jungkook's number. But sadly, he doesn't pick up the phone. Rosé sighs, "Shouldn't he spend more time with me?" she pouts, placing her face on her palms. "I'll move tomorrow, I want him to spend the time with me..."

The room turns silent as Rosé stops talking to herself.

Slowly, she realizes what she did and slowly she blushes. Did she just want to spend more time with Jungkook?! Rosé shakes her head, focusing on the television again once the commercial break ends. But she knows that she can't focus on the television anymore.

She keeps on staring at the clock and her phone.

After Rosé said to Jungkook that she'll move into another apartment which is her old apartment, Rosé knows that Jungkook doesn't happy at all. Maybe he's upset with her, but she doesn't know the valid reason behind his upset feelings. So, Rosé said to him that she wants him to drop her to her old apartment tomorrow to lighten up his mood. But still, he didn't seem to like it as well.

CLICK!

Oh, is it Jungkook?

Rosé stands up, walking to the door. Before she can't reach the door, the door barges open widely. And behind the door is Jungkook, a drunken Jungkook. Rosé smiles a little bit, "Omo, so, today is Saturday night? No wonder you're coming home pretty late." Rosé says to him.

Jungkook just stares at Rosé, then passing her coldly.

Rosé is shock for a moment. Is that really Jungkook?

"Jungkook..." Rosé calls him, closing the door.

But Jungkook just walks to his room and he closes the door with a loud noise. Rosé frowns a little bit, wondering what makes a playful Jungkook becoming like that? (Obviously, it's because of you, Rosie - Author)

Rosé turns off the television as she walks to Jungkook's room. She knocks on his door while calling his name repeatedly. "Jungkook? I want to talk, come out please?" Rosé says. But he doesn't answer her. Maybe he's tired. But Rosé 's hand makes a way to hold the doorknob, wanting to take a peek of him inside. But unfortunately, Jungkook locks the door from inside.

Rosé sighs.

Maybe he really needs to be alone right now.

---

Rosé opens her eyes as she hears noise from the living room. She checks the time on her phone, 2:40 AM. And what's with the noise? Is it Jungkook? Rosé wears her lace robe as she walks outside the room to check.

 And what's with the noise? Is it Jungkook? Rosé wears her lace robe as she walks outside the room to check