4

It was just like another day for Lucy.

Going to work, model a shoot, eat lunch, model again.

It was still 3:00 in the afternoon and she had already finished all of her shoots for the day.

She was in her fitting room, changing into her casual clothes. Then the door opened and her manager entered.

"Lucy, you're done for today. You can go ahead and have a break," the woman said, the same age as Lucy.

" okay Miss Kagura," she replied politely with a smile.

Lucy finished putting on her gray crop top and burgundy skirt and looked at her watch. It was still early , so she decided to go to D Company since she had nothing else to do.

She exited the building of Sorcerer's Weekly, slid into her yellow lamborghini and drove away.

D Company was a structure of three tall buildings. The area was huge and well maintained, professionally trimmed plants lined the parking lot.

She was about to enter the large gate of the company when she saw something. Something that hurt her eyes. Something that broke her heart.

Lucy abruptly hit on the brakes, looking at the scene. They looked like tiny chess pieces from where she was at, but Lucy could see them clearly like looking through the magnifying lens.

Just at the entrance of the building, the same girl from before was talking to him. To her husband. Lucy tried to convince herself that nothing was going on between them.
But what happened next made her think that they were just more than that.

The woman hugged him, like she was the wife. Natsu just stood there doing nothing, looking like he was talking.

Lucy couldn't stand it anymore. She felt her chest burning, it hurt. With no further ado, she made a U-turn and immediately drove away. Not wanting to see more.

That was the problem. She left before she even saw him push the woman away like nothing. And it was true, the woman meant nothing to Natsu. But Lucy wasn't around anymore to see that.
.

.

.
DRAGNEEL COMPOUND

It was already 9:00 in the evening.

Lucy sat on the white couch as she waited in the bedroom for Natsu's return. Soon enough, she heard his car make a sound as it parked on the wide lot.

Not long after that, the door to their bedroom opened. Natsu entered the room, a few strands of his hair sticking out of his neatly groomed head. Yet, he still looked like he was fresh from the bathroom.

She walked up to him and gave him a hug which he gave back in return.

"Couldn't sleep? Were you waiting for me?" He asked with that charming smirk of his, making her blush.

"Y-yeah. What took you so long, hm?" She asked.

"Well, we had a little trouble at work," he answered as he sat on the edge of the bed, removing his coat and loosening his necktie.

Lucy still couldn't imagine it. Did he really have an affair with that woman? Was that woman prettier than her? Was she better than her?

She felt insecure. She hated having to share him with someone else. Lucy wanted Natsu all for herself. Call it being selfish, but she was the wife, she had every right to be that way.

She walked closer to him and stood between his legs as he was sitting on the bed, she looked down at him. Her hands held both sides of his face, making him look at her. Then she leaned closer and kissed him on the forehead.

Natsu chuckled, hugging her waist. He liked the way she turned him on. She always did.

"What are you doing?" Natsu asked, a smirk on his face. He remembered that she told him the same thing when they were in the bathroom.

"I'm your wife. Do you really have to ask?" She said before kissing him on the lips. Lucy could still feel his smirk as they kissed.

"I guess not," he answered as he broke away from the kiss and stared into her brown orbs.

Natsu pulled her into the bed with him, climbing on top of her.

He leaned in and pecked her neck, Lucy started to unbutton him. But he stopped her hands from undoing more buttons.

"Baby,I'm tired. Can we skip tonight?"

He asked with an apologetic smile as he looked down at her flushed face. Lucy blinked her eyes at what he said.

Maybe he grew tired of her already and would rather sleep with other women. That's what she thought.

Lucy pushed him off of her and rolled on the left side of the bed, not facing him. Natsu who was honestly tired, got pushed away so easily. He was drained, otherwise Lucy wouldn't be able to get him off of her like that.

"Luce, what are you-" Natsu who was surprised at her actions asked, but she didn't let him finish.

"Sleeping! I'm going to bed. Didn't you say you were tired?!" She answered, more like shouted.

He watched her back as she pretended to be sleeping. Crap. He knew it, she was mad.

He lay down beside her, sliding his arms into her body, embracing her.

"You're angry," he whispered in her ear.

"No" was her short reply.

He chuckled in her soft blond her, she was being childish.

"Yes, you are" he said. This time, Lucy didnt answer. She was obviously ignoring him.

"I'll make it up to you," Natsu continued. She still didn't budge.

"Please talk to me. Come on. I'll take you to dinner," he pushed on.

Still silent. Natsu was going to talk again but she cut him off.

"Tomorrow night. 7:30, if you cancel, I won't forgive you."