5

Lucy got off the car as Natsu opened the passenger's seat. The wide entrance of a well-known restaurant greeted her. As promised, he took her out to dinner. Just the two of them.

He guided her inside, his right hand on her lower back.

If the outside of the structure looked huge, the inside never failed to amaze its customers. It was to be expected though, the restaurant was designed for celebrities and important persons.

Natsu pulled the chair for her like a gentleman.

Not long after they've seated, a waiter approached them with the menu.

Both of them gave their orders. The waiter listened intently as he took down notes of whatever food they chose, more to Lucy than to Natsu. The latter never missed to notice this and smirked. His wife could certainly make anyone fall for her even without giving them a glance. He felt proud to be the one to have her, to marry her.

Natsu had no problem if somebody else adored her or had feelings for her, it actually boosted his ego. But if that somebody started to hit on her, imagining dirty things to do with her or tried to make a move on her, well that's a different story. Natsu would surely snap. She was his, only his. To other men, she was for their eyes only. If they touch her, something was surely coming. And if anyone disrespected her, he would never take it lightly.

After getting their orders, the waiter left them.

Lucy's eyes scanned the room, nobody else were inside but them. All that surrounded them were empty chairs and glass tables neatly arranged.

"It's strange that there are no other customers, considering that this is a pretty well-known restaurant" she said, looking at him.

"I bought it for the night." He answered.

"Why?"

Natsu smirked at her question.

"Because I wanted to. My woman deserves the best. You know I'd do anything for you," he said.

She felt her cheeks heat up as he continued to look at her.

"S-stop it. Stop staring at me," she said.

"Why not? I have the right to stare at you whenever I want...as long as I want," he said.

They were already married but she could still feel butterflies in her stomach whenever he said these kinds of things.

After a while, their orders finally arrived. They ate and spoke with each other from time to time.

.

.

The sound of serene music filled the entire room.

Natsu stood up and went to her side of the table.

"Dance with me" he said as he extended his hands to her, which she accepted.

He looked at her as he led her to the center of the floor, from her black heels to her red turtleneck dress and to her long blond hair that hung freely on her head.

"You're beautiful," he said with a smile as they slowly started to dance with the rhythm of the song. His hands on her waist and hers on his chest.

Lucy stared into his onyx eyes as he stared back into her brown ones.

"There you go again. Always flattering me," she said, avoiding his gaze.

"I'm not. It's simply the truth."

It went silent for a while, only the music and their feet made a sound as they danced. Then Lucy looked back at him, her eyes showing little sadness in them.