{Tag! You're Down!} Lance x Paladin!Reader

Yay!! Thisll be interesting as my first Oneshot!! Please enjoy!!

An alarm went off loudly, booming throughout the castle, waking all it's inhabitants with a jolt. You awoke and covered your ears as best you could while pulling on your paladin armor. You rushed out of your room, tripping over your own feet as you entered the control center of the castle, where Allura was waiting with Coran. The other paladins soon came in, all with their gear on. "What is it princess?" Shiro asked.

The princess smiled. "Since you all have been training non-stop for a month, Coran and I have decided to let you all have a day off", she said. All six paladins let out a sigh of relief. "Hey, umm how about next time, you don't set off an alarm?" Lance said. The princess glared at him and turned away.

"Just kidding. All of you have to work", she said. You all glared at Lance as he sheepishly smiled. "Lance!!" The five of you yelled. Allura laughed. "I was just kidding", she said. "Were almost here."

As they entered the atmosphere, everyone looked around as Coran looked for a place to land. It was a lush green planet with lots of vegetation and a few creatures stared or ran off upon the ship landing in their home. You were the first one off, smiling at the rain forrest surrounding you all. "It feels like Earth", you said. Lance smirked at you. "Does someone miss Earth?" He teased. You rolled your eyes playfully. "Don't we all?" You asked.

"Okay!!" Coran said, dragging a box outside of the castle with him. He opened the box, revealing ten vests and a hat, and ten heavy-looking guns. Hunk stared wide eyed at the gun as Coran took it out. He smiled at the paladins.

"This is what you Earthlings call 'Paint Tag'. Each person gets one camouflage vest, hat and gun. The gun has thirty-five capsules that correspond to your lions, Allura being white and me being orange. You will try and shoot each other with these paint capsules. When you get shot, you have to get back to the ship. Everyone has a GPS back to the ship already programmed into their helmets", Coran explained. You let out a laugh. Everyone turned to you. "You're all going down", she said, grabbing a vest and putting it on. The others followed suit, grabbing a vest and hat.

Once everyone was geared up, they had five minutes to run away. Allura and Coran had set invisible barriers to make sure no one got lost. "Ready? Go!!" Coran yelled through the headset. You slowly stared walking around, looking around to see if anyone was near you. "Hey!! Come 'ere", a voice yelled. You turned and saw Hunk being chased by Keith. You shot Keith down and he glared at you. "Really?" He said, falling down in a fake death. "Yes!!" You yelled. Hunk smiled at you. "Alliance?" He asked. You laughed. "After saving your life? Of course", you said.

"Hey, maybe you'll get to shoot Lance~", he teased as you both stared stalking the area. You blushed and shoved him. "Shut up", you said. He laughed.

Yes, you had fallen for the flirtatious and cute Lance. He'd just been really nice and friendly towards you since your arrival to the team. He just understood you. He knew that you'd grow up living in a hard situation and tried making everyday better.

You heard the piercing girl scream of Pidge and a wail. "Oh come on! I literally just washed this!!" Pidge yelled from a distance. You could see Shiro chuckle as Pidge "died". You got down on one knee and aimed at Shiro. "Look out!!" Someone yelled.

Lance soon tackled Shiro away from your shot, which splattered a tree near his head purple. Lance made eye contact with you and smirked. "Found her", he said to Shiro. You and Hunk have each other a fearful glance. "Run", you said.

You both ran as fast as you could while Lance and Shiro occasionally shot at you from the distance. Shiro gave Lanc who's gun and charged after Hunk. He tackled Hunk to the ground and you stopped running. "Hunk!!" You yelled. "Go on without me!! Run!!" He yelled. You nodded and kept running, knowing they'd gotten him.

~

You stopped to rest by a tree after running for so long. A voice came over your helmet. "So, since Allura shot me im out, and everyone back at the castle so far are Keith, Pidge, Hunk and I. Good luck to the other four of you!!" He said, cutting out. You smiled. "Allura won't be for long", you said to yourself. You heard a paintball gun go off not too far away and knew, Allura was down. You panicked, looking for a place to hide. You grabbed a vine and pulled yourself up, finding a strong branch and perching there, waiting for them.

The boys soon came by, looking around. "Where is she?" Shiro asked. Lance shrugged. You aimed your gun at Shiro. "I dunno. But hey, maybe you'll get to use a pickup line on her later", Shiro said. "Do you think I have a shot with her?" Lance asked, sincerity laced in his voice. You lowered your gun and silently screamed. The boy you liked, actually liked you back?! You were on cloud nine.

You took aim at Shiro and pulled the trigger, getting him on his shoulder blade. They both looked at his "wound" and shared a glance. "(Y/n)", they said in unison as Shiro started running back to the castle. You both shot at each other, him at random and yours nearly hitting him. The gun stopped working and started emitting smoke. You yanked it open and pulled out a paint ball, throwing it as hard as you could.

It soared through the air and hit him in the center of his chest, knocking him down. Your branch snapped and you landed on him. He groaned as you got up and helped him up. "S-sorry", you said. He laughed. "Well, you got me", he said. You smiled.

"So, what's all this talk about me I over heard~", you asked. Lance's face turned tomato red. "It was nothing", he said, waving his hands. You giggled. You walked up to him and kissed his cheek. "I like you too Lance", you said. You then shoved him and made a run for it. "LAST ONE BACK TO THE CASTLE IS A ROTTEN EGG!!" You yelled, running off. Lance growled as he chased after you.

He caught you the second your foot hit the ramp up to the castle. He wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed your cheek. He let you go after you'd pushed him off playfully. You started up the ramp again but he grabbed your arm, pulling you to turn around. You turned and he pressed his warm lips against yours. Your eyes widened in shock at the sudden warmth, but slowly closed as you kissed him back.

You both pulled away and he smiled at you, taking his hand in yours. "YEAH LANCE!!" Someone shouted. You both looked up and saw that the crew was watching you. You blushed and put your hand on your face, covering your visible embarrassment. "This is for all the times you've made fun of us!!" Pidge said as the others started wolf-whistling and yelling. You glared at them. Lance laughed. "Who cares? They'll get over it", he said, walking with you up and into the ship.

"No we won't!!" Hunk yelled making your blush grow on your face.