{Spin! Hide! Kiss!} Pidge x Reader

Requested by @Silent-book! Please enjoy! And DONT WORRY, part two of the Not Quite Oneshot will be published soon!

"God, why must we let Lance pick what we play?" You asked. "Because if I'm thinking correctly, everyone else has gone but me! I get to decide the three games tonight", he said. Everyone internally groaned.

"Alright! Spin the bottle?" He asked. Allura cocked an eyebrow. "Okay?" She asked. "But, you either get a dollar or a kiss, and the person who lands on it gets to decide. Keith stole a bunch of gak from a shop owner who was heisting people", Lance said as he pulled out an old soda bottle.

He spun first, and it landed on Hunk. "I'll get a gak unit", he said as Lance handed him his gak. "Hunk your turn."

The game went on until eventually it was finally your turn. The bottle spun around, and when it stopped, it stopped between Lance and Pidge. Lance knew how much Pidge had liked you so he "accidentally" moved his foot. The bottle now pointed at Pidge.

Your face flushed. "W-what's your choice?" You asked. She gave a smile and scooted over to you, kissing you softly. She pulled away a second too fast and left you wanting more. You had liked her too and really wanted to date her, but you were almost sure your feelings for her actually had gone noticed.

"Alright! Hide and seek, winner gets the rest of the gak", Lance said. He turned around and started counting. Everyone ran to hide.

~

You walked into the healing pod room and closed the door behind you, making the pods come up. "Hey! This is my hiding spot!" A voice said from across the room.

You turned around, only to face Pidge. She smiled at you. You looked at the ground. "W-why did you kiss me?" You asked. She shrugged. "I don't know. Guess I was just curious to see what it felt like."

Your heart shatter at these words, which the upset look on your face was telling her a lot more than you wanted to.

"Do you like me?" Pidge asked. You looked away again and nodded sheepishly. She walked over to you and wrapped her arms around you. You hugged her back, leaning down a tad to connect your lips with hers again.

But before you could actually kiss her, a loud pair of footsteps could be heard from the hall. You shoved Pidge and yourself in an open capsule and it closed by itself. The frosty window was tinted, so you could barely see what was going on outside.

The footsteps had now vanished (you'd assumed), but when you tried to get out, you could. "There isn't like an eject button or something?" You asked, looking around the dimly lit capsule. Pidge shook her head. "But...", she said, wrapping her arms around your neck, "I like being stuck with you."

You blushed at her action but nonetheless cupped her face and kissed her. She kissed back now too, and you could tell she'd wanted you to do that for a while now.

The kiss became more heated as she began to tug your hair, and you were trying not to make as much noise as possible. You hoped Lanc whenever found you.

Suddenly, the door of the room opened and you pulled away. You could barely see a boy with a long jacket walking around. Your breath was heavy and you were panting as Pidge looked out the capsule.

The capsule soon opened and Lance smirked. "Don't worry, no one's here", he said. You rolled your eyes. "Nothing happened", Pidge said, willing to keep your relationship a secret. "Really? Because when you stepped out of the capsule I could totally tell you'd been making out. Look at your hairdos ladies", he said, taking out a mirror.

Both heads of hair were messy and you both sighed in defeat. "Fine. We are a thing now", Pidge admitted. Your eyes sparkle as you kissed her quickly. She smiled at your excitement. Lance walked out and she turned to you, pinning you against one of the capsules. She moved as close as she could to your ear.

"Your mine later", she whispered and your face flushed. She smiled before kissing you again. "I love you."