{I Won't Loose} Keith x Reader [Part One]

Yes!! My first request comes from @jadetmnt and this is two parts, so please enjoy!!

Bruises. Cuts. Eventually, scars. Each member of the Voltron crew was covered in them, nearly escaping Zarkon and his fleet once again. You sat down on your bed, head in your hands. "I'm sorry mother. I couldn't beat him this time. I tried so hard to get revenge, but violet couldn't do it", you spoke quietly, growing angry at your lack of strength compared to the evil mastermind. You heard your door slide open, revealing Keith. He silently moved over to you and sat next to you. You kept your head in your hands as he spoke.

"I'm sorry we couldn't get Zarkon back after what he did to your mother", he said quietly. You were surprised by his quietness, the black-haired teen usually louder than his current state. You shook your head and stood up, looking at him. "I will get them. They haven't seen the last of me", you said. You turned to exit and he grabbed your wrist, stopping you. You turned and met your gaze to his.

"Don't do anything stupid", he said. You felt heat surge to your cheeks as you yanked your hand away. "I'm not like the others. I don't do stupid things", you said harshly, walking out and leaving Keith alone in your room. He sighed and walked out and down the hall.

~

It was lights out. You listened for movement in the hallway and slipped on your pack you'd filled with necessities. You slid the door open, quietly making your way to the hangar where the lions were kept. You slid down the zip line and into your chair, entering Violet, your purple lion. You powered her up and flew out of the castle.

~

You soon found Zarkon's ship and made Violet invisible, quickly breaking in. You jumped out and activated your purple bayard: a purple staff. You started beating up Galra and slipping past guards. You made it to his control center and found him standing alone.

"I see you've come to try to kill me", he said. "After what I did to your poor mother. I assume that you've come for revenge. During our last meeting, I could tell there was a tension amongst the six lions. I knew you had something to do with this."

Your eyebrows furrowed at his comments. "You are dead to me. You killed off my mother. I have come to finish you", you said.

Zarkon let out an evil laugh. "You really think that one paladin and her bayard are going to beat me? My, my how brave. I wonder how that boy would react, knowing you'd left, what's his name now?" He asked making your face heat up again. "Keith is none of your concern. And I'm not battling you with my bayard", you said, pushing your helmet on so the glass covered your face completely.

Violet burst through the ship, growling at Zarkon. You climbed in and started shooting at the villain. He somehow dodged every shot you took. He moved quickly and effortlessly.

He struck Violet in the side, sending you both into space. You charged at Zarkon, letting out a loud battle cry as you both clashed.

~

Keith walked down the hall, and stopped at your door. He felt like he should speak with you again, especially since he accidentally brought up your mother yesterday. He knocked on the door. "Umm, (y/n)? Are you there?" He asked.

No one answered.

He knocked again. And then again. He finally activated his bayard and cut a hole through the door. "(Y/n)!!" He said upon entry.

You weren't there. Nothing was there, actually. Your small desk you'd had was messy with papers, and your drawers looked like someone had gone through them. He started to panic at your sudden disappearance. He couldn't loose you now. Not when they were nearly killed yesterday.

He ran out of the room and started banging on everyone's doors, waking them up. "GUYS SHE'S GONE!!" He yelled. Everyone slowly came out of their rooms in their pajamas. "Who's gone?" Shiro asked, already in his paladin armor. Keith grabbed his shoulders and shook him.

"(Y/n)!!" He said, tears threatening to fall down his face. "And I know where she went."