{Message! Message! Read All About It!} Lance x Galra!Reader [Part Two]

Omg I'm really excited because I have a contest ready for when I reach 800 followers!! By the way, thank you for over 700 reads!! And it's been out for less than a month!! I love you all so much and I'm glad you enjoy them all so far!!

You woke up to the sound of a loud, blaring alarm. You jumped out of bed and ran down the hall, entering the main room. Everyone was already there as you walked in. Lance gave you a concerned look as Allura spoke.

"We are going to Kreos, a Galra infected planet of lush green, once home to many friendly creatures that looked like the mice", Allura said as the four mice sat on the floor in front of her. She turned to Matt and nodded to him. He cleared his threat and pulled up a scan of the planet.

"We must retrieve spare parts for the castle's maintenance, and I know a few creatures who can help with that. Their villages are scattered all across the planet. Keith, you, Lance, and
(y/n) will go to the first village near the woods, located here. I'll send the location to the Blue lion. Hunk, you, Pidge and I will fly in on the Green lion and go to the second village. Shiro, you, and Coran will go to the third. The princess will stay in the safety of this ship", he explained.

You rushed off with Lance and Keith as the three of you entered the Blue lion. Lance sat down and both siblings braced themselves for his rough piloting skills.

Lance started up the lion and they road off towards the planet. "So, (y/n), I-" "Not one flirtatious word from your damn mouth, Lance", Keith interrupted, both boys glaring at each other. "Can you two stop acting like children and just get this mission over with!?" You yelled. They both faced forward as you sighed. This was going to be a long mission.

~

Lance landed the Blue lion and raised it's barrier. "This is our stop", he said, Keith exiting first, then Lance, then you. You stood at the mouth of the lion, looking in awe at the peaceful place surrounding the lion. It was indeed lush near a Forrest, with a small river on the edge of the town and a lot of fairly large rodents roamed the grounds. They all turned to the three teens as they exited. Lance grabbed you by the waist and lifted you down to the ground, a blush tinting your cheeks. "T-thank you", you said. He winked and turned to the inhabitants.

"We need a lot of these parts", Keith said, holding out a list Coran had translated for the trio. There was talk amongst the village when a big rodent the size of Keith came out of a small house. He took the list and his eyes gazed over it. "Welcome! We haven't had guests since the dawn of our time it seems. We will get you these parts. Come, let us show you where our recyclables are", he said. Keith turned to you and you shrugged, following after the leader. Both boys sighed and glared at each other as they followed you.

~

The giant rodent lead you to a large building that looked like a planetarium from the outside. Inside were piles and piles off old parts from ships, motors, you name it, it was there. You recognized some parts being from human inventions.

You gazed at the list as he rodent leader helped you find the parts. Meanwhile, Lance was about to approach you when Keith caught him by his wrist. "Dude. Back off my sister or I swear to god I'll kill you", he said. Lance smirked at him. "I love her and I knew she was the good guy all long. You thought the opposite, so I think we know who's the hero of this scenario", he said. Keith glared at him. "How long did it take you to conjure up that sentence?" He sneered, walking towards you.

"About as long as it took you to realize she was your sister", Lance said as Keith rolled his eyes. You looked at both boys. "What the heck are you two talking about?" You asked. The boys exchanged glances. "Nothing", they said in unison. You shrugged and continued the search of the parts.

~

Keith had to carry the technology back to the Blue lion. He loaded up the lion quickly. As you three were saying goodbyes and thank yous, and loud sound was heard overhead. Everyone glanced up as a large ship landed near the village, Galra robots spewing out.

"We have to leave. Now!!" Keith yelled. He started towards the Blue lion. You and Lance tried to fend off the soldiers but they attacked you both harder than ever.

You saw out of the corner of your eye Lance get shot in the arm. You yelled his name as darkness surrounded your vision and you
blacked out, Keith screaming your name through the com as they took you away.

- - -> TO BE CONTINUED