Natasha x MUTE! Reader (Part Two)

Prompt: You are a Hydra agent that remembers nothing. When a woman with the last name of Romanoff shows up at the base that you've been stationed at.

Warnings:

Requested By: BURGUNDY_WOLFLEGEND

A/N: So this is one imagine from the last book (I'll leave the link) but yeah, here we go!
https://www.wattpad.com/285908429-marvel-imagines-and-one-shots-just-like-i-do
========

It was grueling, you even could admit that with even what you've been through with your life but you continued on. You pushed your way past the memory barriers that Hydra had put up and started acting like your old self, earning the liking from almost everyone on the team. By almost, the famous 'Winter Soldier' had joined the team around the same time you had. Both of you had worked together numerous times on missions because of Hydra and let's just say that both of you were for sure not going to trust the other anytime soon. 

You both had seen things...things that the other shouldn't have done or even be capable of but you both had a silent agreement that those things should stay under the radar, no matter how bad it was.

"Y/N?" Natasha questions while waving her hand in front of your face. "Are you alright? I've been talking for five minutes now and you haven't said anything."

"I'm just lost in thought." You shake your head and quickly push down her thoughts of worry after looking up to see her expression. "But I'm good, I swear."

"You sure? Last time you said you were good, I found you curled up on your bed crying yourself to sleep." Clint comments while walking into the kitchen, completely ignoring your murderous glare.

"That was supposed to stay under the radar, Barton." You seethe.

"You said you were crying because of a movie," Natasha states while turning to you.

"It was just a nightmare." You shake your head while hopping off the stool. "Everyone gets them."

"Not every night," Clint calls.

"Shut up, Clint!" 

**Time Skip brought to you by Clint singing about his powers to the tune of Ed Sheeran**

Natasha tentatively knocks on your door, only coming in after she hears your grunt of approval. Slowly, she walks into your room and sits down on the edge of your bed. "Y/N/N, I want to talk. Remember how we used to? You can trust me."

"Yeah, I know. I've just been talking to Bucky a lot more about some stuff." You shrug while sitting up, pulling your favorite pillow close to your chest. "And it's bringing up old memories."

"You two have been getting close huh?" She questions, jealousy obvious in her tone.

"Yeah but he's in a relationship and we both don't play for the same team anyways." You roll your eyes.

"What do you mean?" She demands.

"I like girls, he likes guys." You shrug again. "I thought you knew that."

"I thought you were joking," Natasha mutters while her brain goes back to the memory of when you told her who you liked. "You know...when you told me you liked me in the Red Room, I thought it was a complete joke!"

"I have always wondered why you laughed." You mumble. "But that's in the past now right? I heard something about you and Bruce...I think."

"What? Me and Bruce? No." Natasha quickly shakes her head while scooting closer to you. "I uh...I like you too. More than you know."

Your eyes widen as you stare at her, she had finally said it. The Natasha Romanoff finally admitted her feelings for you, you had been waiting a long time for this. Without thinking, you lean forward and crash your lips together; immediately getting a reaction from Natasha. 

You both kiss for what feels like forever when a camera flash interrupts you both.

"GOD DAMN IT BARTON

===

Hope this is something you were kind of hoping for.

Thanks for requesting!

-A/O