O' Death (Steve Rogers x DAUGHTER Reader)

Prompt: You're a hunter, yeah you heard me right, a hunter. You're dating a Winchester too, so things aren't very good in the safety department, especially with a mission gone wrong.

Requested By: NO ONE//Pls someone help or it's gonna go downhill and fast

Warnings: You're dating Dean Winchester ;)

A/N- Sup//Part two if requested aka I will write one if I'm super bored which will happen often
=========

"This is not good, this is not good." You chant while rushing through the base that your father and his team had disappeared in a few days ago. Your hands shake as you navigate your way down the halls while also trying to contact your boyfriend of two years. Finally, you find his other-other-other phone number and dial.

"Y/N? This better be good." Dean finally answers the phone, you scowl. "We're in the middle of a vamps nest."

"Yeah, well I'm in an abandoned Hydra base that's filled with demons that want my head on a stick, I win." You hiss while slipping into a closet in the hall to avoid running into someone else.

"What do you mean you're in an abandoned Hydra base with demons? I swear if you're by yourself." Dean starts.

"If you start something with me right now, I'll call Crowley instead." You state while leaning against the wall to try and catch your breath.

"Where are you?" Dean finally sighs.

"Fifteen minutes from your location." You quickly reply.

"Of course you are." He grumbles. "We'll be there soon-"

"I'm going to go and scope the area-"

"We'll be there in five minutes." Dean interrupts before the line goes dead.

"Wait. You're fifteen minutes away." You whisper.

**TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY SAM AND THOR COMPARING HAIR LENGTHS**

By the time the brothers had arrived, you were already buzzing with adrenaline to get this show on the road. Sam smiles as Dean pulls you in for a hug, you sigh and hug him back before pulling apart to face Sam and Cas. 

"Alright, Y/N," Sam states while crossing his arms. "What's exactly going on?"

"Well, my family got kidnapped by a bunch of demons and now they know I'm here so they've been trying to kill me for the last hour." You roughly explain. "I've been stuck in this place for a while, it's like a damn maze." 

"You know the exit is literally right down that hall, right?" Dean questions.

"Shut up, I was about to go that way." You grumble. 

"Yeah, sure you were." Dean rolls his eyes with a laugh.

"Guys," Sam states with a stern look. "We don't have time for this."

"Sam is right." Cas shakes his head. "There are too many of them here, we won't be able to fight them all off on our own."

"Son of a bitch," Dean grumbles.

"Y/N." Sam sighs. "I can't believe I'm saying this but you need to call him." 

"Call who?" Dean demands.

"Sam, I can't call him." You hiss.

"Who?" Dean questions.

"Y/N. We're not going to make it without his help." Sam sighs. "And it's either him or Crowley." 

"I like Crowley." You shrug. "He and I are besties." 

"Who?!" Dean roars, his voice echoing off the walls of the building. All three of you turn to look at him with your best bitch faces as you start to pull out your phone.

"Well, I guess I have no choice. Now do I?" You scoff before looking down to dial a certain number.

"Sam, who?" Dean whines.

"Hey, Death." You state into the phone, causing the older Winchester to snap his attention to you. "Yeah, it's me. I need your help."