Jokes That Are SO Bad, They're Good (AxR)

Prompt: You go around with corny jokes and this is the teams reactions

Requested By: smallchops45

A/N- I am so sorry that it took so long, it kind of got lost in my DM and I feel SO bad. Hopefully he corny jokes I found will make up for it :)

Warnings: Nothing besides a swear or two
===========

Peter Parker 

"Hey hey hey hey." You repeat while hanging upside down next to Peter, who jumps from freight at your sudden appearance.

"Hi, Y/N, how are you?" He questions with a polite smile. 

"What is Doc Ock's favorite month?" You inquire, instead of answering his question. 

"Um...why?" Peter blinks. "Are you okay?"

"Ock-tober!" You slap your knee. "Gosh I'm hilarious."

With that, you leave Peter frightened and confused on the couch with his homework spilling from his lap. Clint walks into the room, takes one look at Peter, and quickly turns out once again. He was not dealing with this shit today.

Vision

"Hey Vision." You smile while tipping your head to the side. "You wear a cape right?"

"During missions, I do." Vision nods. "Why? Are you working on another school project?"

"Where do most superheroes live?" You demand. 

"Uh, here, I believe. Tony has been taking in a lot of stray-"

"Cape town!" You shout while tapping his shoulder. "Isn't that hilarious? Don't answer that." 

Steve Rogers

"Steve!" You scream while falling into the room, Steve jumps up from his desk and watches you grab the door frame.

"What's wrong? Who's hurt?" He quickly questions.

"What's a superhero's favorite drink?" You breathe.

"Um...I don't know....why is this-"

"Fruit punch!" You scream before escaping to your next victim. 

Tony Stark 

"Bestie!" You shout while rushing into the lab. Tony furrows his eyebrows in confusion and looks at you from his table. "What do you call it when Iron Man does a cartwheel?"

"A ferrous wheel." Tony rolls his eyes. "It's a dumb joke, Y/N, stop trying to trick me into falling for it. I'm too smart for that."

"Ass." You hiss before skipping out of the room, if he didn't fall for it others would.

Natasha Romanoff & Clint Barton

"Nat! Nat! Nat!" You chant while falling into the main living room. 

"Please don't." She whispers.

"What's the difference between Batman and a robber?" You demand.

"I don't know." Clint whispers while tapping his chin.

"Batman can go into a store without robin!" You cackle. "Oh my gosh....why aren't you on the floor dying yet?"

"Because, hon, and I'm going to say this nicely, your jokes suck." She replies with the most serious expression you have ever seen. 

"How dare you, I'm fricken hilarious." You scoff while crossing your arms. "Right Barton?"

Clint looks at Natasha and then back at you with an expression mixed with confusion and fear. He wanted to be on your side because you were Y/N and you're awesome, but at the same time Clint was also afraid of Nat.

"Come on! Listen to this one!" You order after Clint had stayed silent. "What does Peter Parker tell people when they ask what he does for a living?"

"What?" Clint genuinely questions.

"He says he's a web designer!" You shout while placing a hand over your heart. "See? I'm hilarious." 

"No, you aren't." Tony states while walking into the room, the rest of the Avengers following behind. "I'm pretty sure you need some sort of medical assistance." 

"How rude, I'm just trying to spread some light after all our horrible things we've been through." You mumble while scoffing your foot. Without another word, you trudge towards the kitchen to grab some chocolate as Steve starts to silently scold Tony. 

You walk back into the room with chocolate literally spilling from your arms. Wanda purses her lips sympathetically and crosses her arms. "Hey, Y/N," She sighs. "Why don't you tell me one of your jokes?"

Your face lights up as you walk closer to her. "Okay okay." You nod. "What does Iron Man say to Spider Man?"

"I don't know, what?" She inquires.

"Don't bug me!" You laugh as a smile spreads across your face. Immediately, a smile breaks out onto Wanda's face and she actually laughs along with you. 

"See? Now that one was good." She states as the others laugh a little around you guys. You pull her into a hug and whisper a thank you. "Don't worry, if they ever hurt you again, I'll push them all out the window." 

"This is why you're my best friend."