No One Can Save You Now (Avengers x Reader)

Prompt: A drabble of Infinity Wars to 'celebrate' it coming out a week earlier in America. (I say it this way because I thought I had longer to prepare and now Ima die sooner)

A/N: I am not okay...anyone want a part 2?

Warnings: Swearing here and there

Reader: Any
==============

The Infinity Wars.

What could you say about it? It was the most horrible thing that occurred on Earth? All of your friends died? You were the only fucking one to survive? The world looked to you to decide what would happen next? You were falling down a fucking black hole?

Check, check, check, check, and fucking check. 

You didn't live in the Avengers facility anymore, you couldn't. It had to many reminders of...well everyone. Even Steve and his 'team', they did stay there for a while during the war because things were just so bad.

Everyone was gone: Steve, Tony, Clint, Nat, Bruce, Thor, Wanda, Vision...T'Challa, Peter. God, he was too young, didn't even graduate high school yet! His aunt May died three weeks after due to grief, at least that's what doctors said. You knew better, you knew where she kept the stash of pills you gave her in case someone broke in for information.

You never thought she'd use it after Peter was killed, but hell you understood. You wanted to do it too. But you couldn't. The Government was finally listening to you and now they even wanted to reinstate the Avengers clause, a new team would be arriving sooner or later.

You couldn't handle it, you knew once you saw them that you'd break down. You weren't as strong as everyone saw you, those were just walls that you had built over the years.

"Agent." A voice states, pulling you from your dark mind.

"Yes?" You whisper without turning away from the window.

"There's something Ross wants you to see." The man states.

"Tell him to stick it up his ass." You order. "I'm not in the mood." 

"You may want to be for this one." The guy grumbles. This is how it always was, he was the one sent to retrieve you for some mission. You told him to fuck off or stick it up his ass. He told you it was important. You followed like a lost fucking puppy. Well, you were sick of it.

"I said I don't care." You shout while standing from the window sill. "Everyone has had the time to grieve but me! I am only human, got it? I need time to myself where I don't have to go out and kick Hydra to the curb!"

"Please, Agent." The guy rolls his eyes. "This is something you need." 

"Bite me." You order while pushing past him. You hear him mumble something into his earpiece before he walks fast behind you. Instantly you take off in a sprint, dodging people, papers, carts, and anything else that got in your way. 

Finally, you make it to the doors and get out fast before you turn around and melt the metal together. That would hopefully keep them inside long enough for you to get somewhere. Quickly, you run down the street and put out your palms so they'd face the ground, you shoot up into the sky and fly like the speed of light to your apartment. 

Within seconds, you're inside and your stuff is packed. You put the backpack on your shoulders and turn back to look inside the room. As of now, you were a runaway. 

There was no going back.