Swapped (Avengers x Reader)

Prompt: You're a scientest as well as an Avenger, you work with Tony on trying to achieve the impossible: building a time machine. Well, things go from bad to worse when things start exploading, crackling, and shining.

Warning: You swear like once

Requested By: Marveliss

REQUEST IT UP PEOPLE

A/N: I don't even know what that prompt was tbh
OG= Opposite Gender
OG/N= Opposite Gender Name

========

"Tony," You sigh while taking off your glasses to look at the billionaire who was across the room from you, trying to fit parts together to finish off your most beloved on project. You were running over the works for what seemed like the thousandth time that hour. 

"Yes, Y/N?" Tony shortly questions.

"I think we should call it a night." You suggest. "We've been at this for three days straight. I know we both want to achieve this but...we can't when we're both slugging around." 

"But Y/N!" Tony whines. "We're so damn close! I can feel it!"

"Would you rather sleep when we figure this out and have it working or before so we can go through this?" You demand while looking at him with a pointed expression.

"Smartass," Tony mumbles under his breath but drops his tools on the floor with a loud clatter, you jump slightly and look down at the papers with a sigh.

"Alright." You whisper while looking up again before pushing yourself away from the table. "Let's call it a night."

Tony doesn't reply as you start walking towards the elevator, after a few seconds you sigh again and stop in your spot. "Tony freaking Stark, get your ass over to this elevator before I drag it."

You hear a loud groan before the tools drop onto the ground again, Tony appears by your side a few seconds later. You smirk at him as you both step into the compacted space of the elevator.

You order Jarvis not to let Tony into the lab for the rest of the night, which causes the billionaire to go into a frenzy of angry swear words, curses upon your family, and threats to bring Thor into the mix. 

**Time Skip brought to you by Steve finally finishing the Friends series and discovering the new theories that have arisen.**

A loud explosion, that would sound like thunder and lightning cracking across the sky, causes you to jump awake from your peaceful slumber (and the amazing ass dream about your favorite actor).

You sit on your bed for a few seconds, trying to catch your breath. Maybe you had dreamed about the noise? Someone shoves your door open, you jump again with your gun now in hand; aiming it at the person.

"Y/N!" The voice calls. "It's Steve, Tony sent me to get you. That crash came from the lab."

"You're kidding right?" You demand, he slowly shakes his head. Your eyes widen and you jump up from your bed, quickly running out of your room with your gun in hand and Steve right behind you. 

Within minutes, you both arrived at the lab floor, Tony was already there with the rest of the Avengers...and others.

"Tony." You gasp, almost completely out of breath, while placing your hands on your hips. "What's going on? Who are those people?" 

"Y/N." Tony sighs while running a hand through his hair. "I'd like to introduce you to OG/N, Nate, Brooke, Toni, Taygete, Claire, Paige, Victoria, Walter, and Stella."

"Um, hi." You raise your eyebrows while looking over at the billionaire. "W-what's going on?"

"Remember that time machine we were trying to build?" Tony questions, you nod. "Well, it might've malfunctioned while we were sleeping and....now our opposites are here by accident."

"Wait, that sexy OP is me?" You demand.

Tony facepalms before nodding, you look over at OG/N who was blushing up a storm. "Well, it's true."

"I think you're pretty...hot too," OP mumbles with a chuckle.

"Aw, can we keep them?" You question.

"No." Steve sternly states. "They need to go back to their world and save it like we are."

"But...but." You whisper. "I like the hot one!"

"Hey!" Tony shrieks. "I think Toni is smoking!"

"I don't understand why you're the only one with your name." Clint scoffs while crossing his arms before quickly looking over at his opposite. "Not that Claire isn't a great name." 

"Well, what are we going to do?" You question with a roll of your eyes as you look behind Clint to the time machine that was completely destroyed. "We don't exactly have a way to get them back, this was by complete accident."

"We can do it." Tony waves you off. "Because now we have six geniuses to work on it."

"Tony." You sigh. "It was you and I, that would be four."

"Now we have Bruce and his opposite because there's an actual point to working on this." Tony explains. "So six."

"Wait, Bruce turned you down?" You demand.

"Yeah, he said it was a dumb idea and that it would bite me in the ass. You were to only one to accept."

"I hate you."

=== 

Part two or nah?